Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE ??
OK, so I finished the ethics course at the institutes and have read I'm suppose to make an account at ACE?? Can someone please explain what this is and maybe drop in a link. Is there a fee? Do you do it as you go or all at once. Thanks

Deanna
It is free to add courses and bank everything as you work through your plan, but there will be a fee once you need to send out a transcript from ACE to the school you want to send the courses to. Some people wait until they have all the ACE courses they need on their transcript to send, others do it incrementally. It costs each time you need to send a transcript (I think $15 the first time, $20 each additional time, but that might be outdated).

Here is a guide on how to set up your account and add courses

http://www.nrrpt.org/file/ACE%20Transcri...embers.pdf

(this users "McDonalds Corporation" as an example, but you'd of course search by the actual provider of the course. For The Institutes ethic course, you'd search for American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters, Insurance Institute of America, and likewise for other providers you'd search for their name like StraighterLine or Study.com etc)
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • desoren
Here is the link to sign up with ACE - https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • desoren