Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACE Credit Registry Change? Transcripts Services Ending
(11-24-2020, 11:15 AM)any4yeardegree Wrote: I emailed ACE approximately 2 weeks ago about their transcript service.  I never received an answer.  

Do we have a final word on this?  Is ACE's transcript service actually being disbanded at the end of November or does this only involve their paper transcript?

Thanks!

The transcripts have moved to an electronic platform. They won't be issuing paper transcripts anymore.
(11-23-2020, 07:24 PM)dodek101 Wrote: Does anyone know if you can pick what you want on your transcript ACE to TESU? or do they send whatever there is on your account over and over again with the new and old courses?

You don't get to pick. Generally, every course on your transcript is sent each time and the school updates your academic evaluation based on any changes from the last transcript.

WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!

(11-24-2020, 05:20 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 07:24 PM)dodek101 Wrote: Does anyone know if you can pick what you want on your transcript ACE to TESU? or do they send whatever there is on your account over and over again with the new and old courses?

You don't get to pick. Generally, every course on your transcript is sent each time and the school updates your academic evaluation based on any changes from the last transcript.

Thanks.
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)

IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
(11-24-2020, 01:48 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 11:15 AM)any4yeardegree Wrote: I emailed ACE approximately 2 weeks ago about their transcript service.  I never received an answer.  

Do we have a final word on this?  Is ACE's transcript service actually being disbanded at the end of November or does this only involve their paper transcript?

Thanks!

The transcripts have moved to an electronic platform. They won't be issuing paper transcripts anymore.

Right.  I can't believe in 2020, a paper transcript was even an option.   

Sorry my question wasn't clear.  The information on the ACE website made it seem like no transcript, even electronic transcripts, would be available from ACE after the end of November.  That's what I'm trying to determine?  Is ACE going to continue to retain and send electronic transcripts to colleges/universities after 1 December, 2020?
(11-24-2020, 07:21 PM)any4yeardegree Wrote: Right.  I can't believe in 2020, a paper transcript was even an option.   

Sorry my question wasn't clear.  The information on the ACE website made it seem like no transcript, even electronic transcripts, would be available from ACE after the end of November.  That's what I'm trying to determine?  Is ACE going to continue to retain and send electronic transcripts to colleges/universities after 1 December, 2020?

Nope, the old transcripting system is going away. That's why it's troubling that Sohpia is having issues with adding things to Acclaim if you took a class in October or before.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • any4yeardegree
Has anyone had TESU accept any Acclaim badges for credit yet?  I submitted an Acclaim transcript with 2 badges about 2 weeks ago and TESU reports that they received the transcript but has not yet updated the eval.  Could be they are just backed up. Just wondering has anyone else received credit thru Acclaim?
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!

(11-24-2020, 07:21 PM)any4yeardegree Wrote:

Thanks!

There's several comments throughout the thread about signing up for an account on Credly's Your Acclaim account because that's where the electronic transcripts will be sent from. ACE won't be sending them anymore.
(11-24-2020, 07:41 PM)GizmoJack Wrote: Has anyone had TESU accept any Acclaim badges for credit yet?  I submitted an Acclaim transcript with 2 badges about 2 weeks ago and TESU reports that they received the transcript but has not yet updated the eval.  Could be they are just backed up. Just wondering has anyone else received credit thru Acclaim?

Someone else had an issue with sending in an Acclaim transcript but I sent in mine with just the Google IT Professional Certificate on it and it was evaluated just fine.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • GizmoJack
(11-24-2020, 07:21 PM)any4yeardegree Wrote:

Thanks!

I think they're going to have to continue sending them until all of the issues with old courses not being able to be added is fixed.  I can't imagine they're going to say "sorry, everything you earned prior to 2020 is gone."  That just doesn't make sense.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(11-25-2020, 03:32 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I think they're going to have to continue sending them until all of the issues with old courses not being able to be added is fixed.  I can't imagine they're going to say "sorry, everything you earned prior to 2020 is gone."  That just doesn't make sense.

RachelAZ posted recently that they were no longer sending paper transcripts. Might even be in this thread where she posted that. It sounded like she was looking to have one sent possibly. The whole roll out of this was so poorly done and only ACE is to blame for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 Additional Google Certificates Approved for ACE Credit MNomadic 8 948 02-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  Sophia Credit Transfer StudyKing21 1 501 01-19-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free credit course website for non-American Pinko64 3 676 11-04-2023, 05:51 PM
  Does Clovis Community College accept Sophia credit? eliment 7 822 10-29-2023, 07:45 PM
  conflicting info about TADA ending date any4yeardegree 12 888 09-20-2023, 11:36 AM
  Study.com: Upcoming Changes to Credit-Granting Courses inf 28 3,786 09-19-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Send Saylor credit to credly vetvso 4 1,519 09-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TADA credit NapoleonInRags 16 1,880 05-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com and Sophia Partner College Transcripts? acamp 17 1,820 02-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Credit Recommended Professional Cook Certification lumina 5 1,023 01-26-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: bellbaby