Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE Transcript
Can I just accumulate a whole bunch of credits with ACE before I order a transcript thru them? How often should I order one thru them?
That's what ACE is for, it's like a credit bank for you to store your credits. You only need to order when you need to transfer the credits to the school.
The first transcript is $20 and for the second and each subsequent transcript is $15. My recommendation is to send everything to ACE first.
When it's time to transfer it to TESU or whichever school you'll be attending, send it to them for evaluation or graduation.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Collegelady2 Wrote:Can I just accumulate a whole bunch of credits with ACE before I order a transcript thru them? How often should I order one thru them?
Sure, you can let them pile up. Send in transcripts as often (or seldom) as you like. I would probably do it after every few courses since I really liked seeing the courses get slotted into my official academic eval, but you can wait until you're completely done with ACE credits and send just one transcript at the end.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
It is totally up to you. I sent mine over twice in a twelve week period - once at the beginning when I went through my initial evaluation and once at the end before I applied for graduation. I only needed 37 credits to graduate so it wasn't a big deal to do them that close together. I always felt better to see things fill in the slots on my evaluation. So if you have a ways to go you might not want to send the transcripts in a whole lot but if you are getting close or you have courses you aren't sure how they will transfer in it doesn't hurt. (And if you do have courses you aren't sure about you can always ask here first and its a good guess someone can tell you without ordering that transcript).
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Collegelady2 Wrote:Can I just accumulate a whole bunch of credits with ACE before I order a transcript thru them? How often should I order one thru them?

I'm cheap and can't imagine paying more than I have to. So, I paid to send my transcripts once when I applied/enrolled, and then again when I'd gotten a lot more credits, and then again when and was close to graduation to make sure that I had everything where it was supposed to be. Maybe 3x over a 3 year period.

I would not constantly send transcripts, because they moved stuff around both times and I had to call to have them switch it back. No thanks, I don't need the extra work if they screw things up.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
rlw74 Wrote:It is totally up to you. I sent mine over twice in a twelve week period - once at the beginning when I went through my initial evaluation and once at the end before I applied for graduation. I only needed 37 credits to graduate so it wasn't a big deal to do them that close together. I always felt better to see things fill in the slots on my evaluation. So if you have a ways to go you might not want to send the transcripts in a whole lot but if you are getting close or you have courses you aren't sure how they will transfer in it doesn't hurt. (And if you do have courses you aren't sure about you can always ask here first and its a good guess someone can tell you without ordering that transcript).

you can also e-mail advising on course transfers, They have actually been super quick to answer my questions. I also sent my ACE twice. I sent once when I thought I was originally finished with SL and Study.com stuff but then failed a CLEP by 2 points. Then scheduled CLEPs at my testing center became almost impossible as they went to 1 day per Month and only have like 12-15 spots available. I just sent my final one on 5/15 just waiting on my updated eval. So its really about preference, I waiting until I thought I was done and sent otherwise I would have waiting and only sent it once.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

My sons all started ACE transcripts in middle/high school. They won't order one until they apply to college - so several years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 295 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 553 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,216 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,214 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,762 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  Transcript Designations vintage_jacket 2 579 09-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  My master "Omni Transcript" jsd 26 6,406 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: jsd
Lightbulb "Arizona State Wants to Revolutionize the College Transcript" jsd 6 1,308 08-12-2021, 10:06 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh* Vle045 12 1,557 07-17-2021, 04:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Templates: High School/Home School Diploma & Transcript bjcheung77 1 1,088 06-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Last Post: P226mem