Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE Transcript Question
Has anyone ever had an issue with classes not being on their ACE Transcript? I'm trying to enroll in a college close to me and I'm being told: "When reviewing your ACE transcript there is nothing that indicates college algebra." Yet, I completed ALEKS July/30/2016. (Listed on the ACE site as well and I know the school accepts the class as well.) I asked the person to send me a picture of the transcript so I can ask the ACE. I was just curious if anyone else ever had an issue like this.  Huh
I would make sure the school has the official transcript. If this person doesn't have the correct document or is looking at some other paper I would call ACE and have them send another transcript. When I sent my ACE transcript to PierPont it got lost and I was told they only take transcripts from college's not ACE. I contacted ACE and they sent new copies for me. They where accepted then.

I'm sure yours will be sorted out.
WGU BSCSIA (In progress starting Feb 1st 2019)  49/122 credit hours.
PierPont BOG A.A.S 2018

CompTIA A+,Sec+.
SL. Intro to Environmental Science, Intro to Biology.  6 Credit hours.
Brick and Mortar college's 50 RA credits.
Pierpont institutional credit  INFO 2207, INFO 2256, INFO 2305. 9 Credit hours.
Sophia.
 Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict. 2 Credit hours
The Institutes. 312N-H Ethics, 2 credit hours.
Brick and Mortar College. Eng 205 research writing, 3 credit hours.

CLEP. Information Systems, 3 Credit hours.
Stanford Online. America's Poverty and Inequality Course, Statement of accomplishment.  
Did you look at your ACE transcript? You should see your courses on there. That's where I'd start. If it's not, then you need to add it yourself. ALEKS is very good about getting it on there in a matter of hours.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • Sapientes
(11-29-2018, 11:57 PM)theloudcity Wrote: Has anyone ever had an issue with classes not being on their ACE Transcript? I'm trying to enroll in a college close to me and I'm being told: "When reviewing your ACE transcript there is nothing that indicates college algebra." Yet, I completed ALEKS July/30/2016. (Listed on the ACE site as well and I know the school accepts the class as well.) I asked the person to send me a picture of the transcript so I can ask the ACE. I was just curious if anyone else ever had an issue like this.  Huh

This is strange! We've had lots of snags along the way for our family and credits here or there, but it's almost always been human error somewhere, so let's start with humans.
Forgive me for sounding simple, but my first question is are you 100% sure the course you took through ALEKS is called College Algebra? If it was something else, like PreCal, that might matter.
Second question, are you 100% sure that you added the course to your ACE transcript? If it's on there, you'll be able to see it on your end and it prints when you print.
Finally, are you 100% sure that your name on the ACE transcript matches the name on the transcript that the college is looking at? This is especially likely if you're only an applied student and not enrolled, I had that happen to me - true story!

If it's none of the above, you can start looking for zebras - like seeing if ACE sent the wrong transcript, if there is a glitch in their e-transcripts and you need to send a paper instead, or something else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 419 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,144 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 581 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,322 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,288 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 609 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,244 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,825 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 540 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about Transferring Credits Nelson Lin 3 726 09-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Alpha