Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE transcript costs lowered
This morning I got an email from ACE announcing that they have lowered the price for transcripts. It now costs $20 (not $40) to establish your ACE record (which includes the first transcript) and $15 (not $20) for subsequent transcripts.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
That is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing! Big Grin
Wait, that's been my pricing since I signed up in March. Maybe I was on some early version of the new pricing.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
jsd Wrote:Wait, that's been my pricing since I signed up in March. Maybe I was on some early version of the new pricing.

I got the e-mail too, but when I checked on pricing when I signed up months ago it was the pricing that was in the e-mail. So I though the same as you.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Hello,
I am new at this.

I am looking for ideas or help.
I want to convert the equivalent of an Associates, into any Bachelors. I have used WES for the one and they say that I have a US equivalent to an Associates Degree. I just finished another one , wow so now I have 2.

How do I start this . I have been reading about the Big 3 and a lot of forums. For a middle aged guy this is a lot of nervous brain work. Anyone willing to start me on a clearer path ? My latest Associates is in Social Work. I have a lot of credits that I would like to convert into a Bachelors, this is for professional growth and to fulfill a dream I have had. I do apologize if this is not the correct forum or format to use.

Thanks,
new at this
But
Oldskool
We usually suggest that you post your credits and credit values ("English Composition I- 3 hours"). Perhaps post your WES transcript and we could go from there? Leave off identifying details, of course.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
oldskool Wrote:Hello,
I am new at this.

I am looking for ideas or help.
I want to convert the equivalent of an Associates, into any Bachelors. I have used WES for the one and they say that I have a US equivalent to an Associates Degree. I just finished another one , wow so now I have 2.

How do I start this . I have been reading about the Big 3 and a lot of forums. For a middle aged guy this is a lot of nervous brain work. Anyone willing to start me on a clearer path ? My latest Associates is in Social Work. I have a lot of credits that I would like to convert into a Bachelors, this is for professional growth and to fulfill a dream I have had. I do apologize if this is not the correct forum or format to use.

Like KayV said we need a list of your credits, another easy way is to apply to a place like TESU and see what they take and how they map your courses. Is WES considered a 2 year or 4 year school? If its a two year school none of your courses will be considered as UL, so you will definitely need those.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
You might want to do this in a new post as well, so it's separate from this unrelated ACE price topic.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
KayV Wrote:We usually suggest that you post your credits and credit values ("English Composition I- 3 hours"). Perhaps post your WES transcript and we could go from there? Leave off identifying details, of course.

I appreciate the quick response. Once I get all my ducks in row I will post a new threat on this . I wasn't sure how to get started.

Have a great day.
Hello ,

I appreciate the speedy feedback on my question. I agree that TESU might be a way to get an idea of what is in the realm of possibilities . Once I get this put together in a better way , I will post .

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 455 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  5 institutions paying fine plus how much college costs in every state bjcheung77 1 215 01-25-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: inor
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 587 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,342 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,271 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,842 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  Transcript Designations vintage_jacket 2 610 09-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  My master "Omni Transcript" jsd 26 6,516 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Rising student housing costs... bjcheung77 0 378 08-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb "Arizona State Wants to Revolutionize the College Transcript" jsd 6 1,354 08-12-2021, 10:06 AM
Last Post: ss20ts