Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACTFL is BACK until 11/30/19!!
I thought i read some where that you are not aloud to take a test in youre motherlanguage?
COMPLETED

Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1)
The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Shmoop:

English proficiency

(10-14-2019, 03:50 PM)SweetsugarNL Wrote: I thought i read some where that you are not aloud to take a test in youre motherlanguage?

That’s the BYU exam.

Sent from my typewriter.
MPSEconomics & Political Science— Bellevue University (40% done)
BS, Business  Administration, Finance Cert.- Ashworth College
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AC, Language Studies - Rio Salado College
AAS & AGS
What was the story on why these weren't around and why they are around now?
I took two OPIc (Spanish and Portuguese) earlier this year and they gave me some credit. Not 6 and 6, but they gave me 10 and 2 for the Portuguese.
Ah so byu is something different?

And i need to choose one of these?                               OPIc (speaking) $105, up to 6cr UL + 6cr LL
WPT (writing) $105, up to 6cr UL + 6cr LL
LPT (listening) $50, up to 6cr LL
RPT (reading) $50, up to 6cr LL.   Im wondering if i can use it for a bals or only for https://www.charteroak.edu/catalog/curre...nguage.php.
COMPLETED

Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1)
The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Shmoop:

English proficiency

(10-14-2019, 05:48 PM)jplot002 Wrote: What was the story on why these weren't around and why they are around now?
I took two OPIc (Spanish and Portuguese) earlier this year and they gave me some credit. Not 6 and 6, but they gave me 10 and 2 for the Portuguese.

Their ACE credit dates had showed expired, they have been updated to reflect eligible for credit through to 11/30/19 (may it get extended again - maybe, we can never be certain)

Thomas Edison State University (TESU) 
- BSBA General Management, December 2018
- ASNSM in Computer Science, December 2018
(10-14-2019, 05:48 PM)jplot002 Wrote: What was the story on why these weren't around and why they are around now?

Which will yield me the best Official OPI Rating? OPI - human one-on-one interview versus OPIc - computer delivered assessment
I wanted to get the Advanced/Superior so I can get an easy 6LD and 6UD for $159 from the Category III - Tagalog.

Human or Computer?
I hope to get everyone's experience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kaplan PLA back on our ACE transcripts! jsd 6 359 04-06-2017, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Aurelius
  English ACTFL masrat858 1 224 03-18-2017, 01:36 AM
Last Post: dfrecore