Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALEKS submission question
I'm having trouble figuring out the order to submit to ACE my ALEKS course. This is my first ALEKS and I'm almost to 70%. I'm trying to register with ACE so I can submit my course when I am finished. ACE is asking for SS# or student #. I can't find any reference to a student # anywhere on my ALEKS account. So, I submitted my SS# to ACE. They say they have no record of my SS#. I KNOW, THAT IS WHY I'M TRYING TO REGISTER!
Can someone please tell me what I am missing?
Thank you sooo much!
Gooberman11 Wrote:I'm having trouble figuring out the order to submit to ACE my ALEKS course. This is my first ALEKS and I'm almost to 70%. I'm trying to register with ACE so I can submit my course when I am finished. ACE is asking for SS# or student #. I can't find any reference to a student # anywhere on my ALEKS account. So, I submitted my SS# to ACE. They say they have no record of my SS#. I KNOW, THAT IS WHY I'M TRYING TO REGISTER!
Can someone please tell me what I am missing?
Thank you sooo much!

ACE and ALEKS are 2 separate companies. First, create a user account with ACE. If you are having trouble with that, you'll need to contact ACE tech support.
Second, once you have an ACE account, you'll be able to add any ACE-evaluated credits to it (ALEKS or other).

When you have taken an ALEKS assessment and scored 70% or higher, log out and log into your ACE account. In ACE, there is a tab or button that allows you to add classes to the transcript. You'll do that per the instructions on the screen. That's it. ACE does the rest. They'll contact ALEKS and confirm your assessment score.

DON'T DELETE your ALEKS account until the process is complete or you lose everything! It can take a couple days for your ACE transcript to be updated/complete, so just be patient.
Thank you!!! I just kept trying to get my new account to register. Took about 7 tries (of doing the exact same thing) but it finally went through. Thank you for confirming I was on the right track.
hey, sorry to be asking bonehead questions but i'm paranoid about everything since i'm just starting up.

So i did the initial assessment of the course, and it showed me the pie and i'm at about 89%, so does that mean I'm ok to get credit?

I guess that I am, so I went ahead and created an ACE account, and added this course to it. I guess that's all I need to do now, the two organizations will contact each other and it'll be done? Or is there more to this?

Independent Students - ACE Credit Courses

hm i guess that's all, that website should confirm it for all of us
just wanted to brag, submitted it to ace earlier today and it was confirmed in less than 30 minutes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,079 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,309 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 608 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 534 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about Transferring Credits Nelson Lin 3 724 09-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 2 1,187 08-24-2022, 03:41 PM
Last Post: sparkling
  ACTFL signup question(s) Insert Name 9 942 06-29-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  ACTFL question Jennr2z 5 811 06-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 62 7,373 04-23-2022, 02:32 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  ACTFL- silly question... uncapentin 10 1,124 02-22-2022, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore