Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ASU credit for $99 until 08-17-2020!
So I now have an unofficial transcript. If I would like to make it official, I need to pay $15, is this correct?
COMPLETED

ASU: Human Origins (3)
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1) Art History 1 (3) US History 1(3) Religions (3) Environmental science (3) Ancient Greek Philosophers (3) English Comp 1 (3) 
Visual communications (3) Art History 2 (3) Introduction to psychology (3) Introduction to Ethics (3) US History 2 (3) Human Biology (3) 
Communication at Work (3) Conflict resolution(3)

The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Sophia:    
(10-15-2020, 07:18 AM)SweetsugarNL Wrote: So I now have an unofficial transcript. If I would like to make it official, I need to pay $15, is this correct?

Yes, you'd need to log into my.asu.edu and in the "My Classes" box there is a Transcripts & Grades link. Click that, click Transcripts & Test Scores -> Official transcript. This will direct you to the ASU Parchment page where you can send your transcript to wherever you want to send it to.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(10-15-2020, 07:27 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 07:18 AM)SweetsugarNL Wrote: So I now have an unofficial transcript. If I would like to make it official, I need to pay $15, is this correct?

Yes, you'd need to log into my.asu.edu and in the "My Classes" box there is a Transcripts & Grades link. Click that, click Transcripts & Test Scores -> Official transcript. This will direct you to the ASU Parchment page where you can send your transcript to wherever you want to send it to.

Great,thank you Smile
COMPLETED

ASU: Human Origins (3)
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1) Art History 1 (3) US History 1(3) Religions (3) Environmental science (3) Ancient Greek Philosophers (3) English Comp 1 (3) 
Visual communications (3) Art History 2 (3) Introduction to psychology (3) Introduction to Ethics (3) US History 2 (3) Human Biology (3) 
Communication at Work (3) Conflict resolution(3)

The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Sophia:    
(10-15-2020, 07:27 AM)rachel83az Wrote:

By the way, I can do it at anytime?
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)
You can get your transcript whenever you want, yes. I've not yet sent mine in to TESU yet. Waiting to finish programming first.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • cecilgambe7
Because I initially neglected my CIS-105 course at ASU (didn't take the first 3 quizzes at all), my final grade is 88.

I haven't transcripted it yet. If I retook the course I'm pretty sure I would get an A, but I would have to pay $425 instead of $99.

Does this course count as AOS at TESU BACS? If so would it be better to have an A instead of a B?

What would you do?
In progress:  TESU BACS [110/122]
  Completed: ASU Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
    Credits: ASU [72] | ALEKS [6] | CSMLearn [3] | InstantCert [3] | Sophia [57] | The Institutes [3] | SDC [30]
CIS-105 from ASU transfers to TESU as CIS-107 and thus duplicates Sophia's Intro to IT. Since you already took that Sophia course (judging by your signature), it's up to you to decide whether a CR from Sophia looks better than a B from ASU. I would not bother retaking it for an A.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • doom
I'm trying to get my work place to pay for this using Ed Assist but it almost looks like it may not happen. Ed Assist wants a detailed invoice from ASU showing how much I paid per class. I contacted ASU and they told me to show them my paypal receipt. Problem is Ed Assist says that they don't accept credit card and bank receipts due to privacy concerns. I sent the paypal receipts either way and I'm waiting to see what happens.
TESU had no problem sending me a letter showing how much each class cost and my grades. ASU who is #1 in innovation could care less. Oh well I still enjoyed the classes that I took from them. I'm thinking maybe next time I should perhaps take a screen shot at the time of payment and see if Ed assist would accept that.
Man, powering through 2 weeks of java assignments in a few days was painful. At least now I can say that although 2 days ago I had roughly zero knowledge/experience with Java, my java skills are almost caught up to my(limited) python skills.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • rachel83az
I did 3 out of 4 of the Java assignments yesterday. I still have the last (I think it's mostly Pearl's Pancakes) left today. The worst part is that after spending most of Python wishing for semi-colons, I keep forgetting them in my Java. Or putting them where they don't belong. I really wish the Java errors were more helpful than they are. It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that the compiler complaining about "unknown symbol" meant that I'd put "str" instead of "String" when defining a variable.

Also, I thought we could define empty variables. But the compiler keeps complaining unless I define at least a value of " " or a random number (depending on variable type).
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free CUNY 1-credit course - “Bridges to Health Careers/Emerging Trend in Healthcare” ctcarl 9 2,204 02-27-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: jch
  TAMUC Free 3 Credit Course Winter Mini Term Tedium 10 2,026 12-17-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  Free non-credit classes from COSC rachel83az 2 922 06-29-2022, 06:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free non-credit certificates rachel83az 0 972 06-29-2022, 01:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  FREE 1-credit online Clackamas CC Intro To Library Research Course - RA and Graded! ctcarl 30 7,526 04-01-2022, 12:22 PM
  Free Spanish course (no credit) rachel83az 4 1,184 03-27-2022, 01:22 PM
  Free Oracle Cloud Certification until Feb 28. Credit transfer? asianphd 1 956 02-05-2022, 09:43 AM
  free 7 credit course gams007 10 2,269 01-06-2022, 12:57 PM
  Oakton CC: Free 7 Credit Web Design Class 4 Vulnerable Populations eriehiker 59 7,911 07-01-2021, 02:03 PM
  Non-Credit Courses on Canvas Network archsvt 0 772 06-29-2021, 05:30 PM
Last Post: archsvt