Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell.
(05-01-2021, 09:58 PM)Alpha Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 09:28 PM)freeloader Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 10:35 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:19 PM)TINASAM Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: I hate being right.

???

+1, I agree.  I think exactly the same way... maybe I should think differently and be more open minded next time.  I hate being "left".  Err, never mind... I'll just keep quiet for now anyways...  Some people look at a glass and say it's half empty, others say it's half full...

...Some people look at the glass, see it is half full, and say it’s close enough to empty—those contents are a rounding error. 
Some people look at the glass, see it is half full, and say that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.  I'm not sure what to call those people.  Minimalists?

Some people look at the glass, see it is half full, and say.... But we're calling about your car's extended warranty....
Current Degree Programs:
MA in Social Science (conc. Sociology) - GSU - April 2025
M.Ed in Elementary Education - UoPeople - December 2026
Up Next 
Ph.D in Change Leadership in Equity and Inclusion (Higher Education) - UCA
Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS Board of Governors - Pierpont Community & Technical College  8/2021
AS Business Administration (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
Grant Writing Certificate- Fort Hays State University - 11/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

As a relative newcomer I didn't know Jennifer or her work.  It sounds like she was a great contributor and most people expressed regret at her departure before it became known that she (tried to) delete all her threads.  I won't pretend to know why.  I don't even want to guess.  To me it's meaningful that she didn't ask/tell the Admins that she was going to do it.  I would guess that she knew it wouldn't be allowed if she asked.  So it must have been important to her.  Important enough to break the rules and risk angering people. We'll probably never know. In my life it's a very small thing and I'm not prepared to give it more energy than it deserves.  Still, someone who knew her could wander over to that other site she referenced and simply ask her.  Or not.
[-] The following 2 users Like Alpha's post:
  • ashkir, TINASAM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So long, farewell, who wants some free testing material? peszcandy 13 2,338 03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Schevell