Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell.
With fondness for this community, I wish everyone a happy and wonderful new year!! This post concludes my time here on Degree Forum.
Since my youngest is starting dual enrollment, my homeschooling journey is coming to an end and I've accepted a position back inside the college system. My new role starts next week, so it's a good time to close this chapter and focus on my new one.

My family and I have earned a lot of certificates, diplomas, and degrees since I first stumbled into this community almost 13 years ago. Being blessed is nice, but being the blessing has a 10X ROI - my work inside the college system will allow me to make big changes in North Carolina, and I'm looking so forward to that. If there is something more rewarding than watching people win with education, I don't know what it is.

Since this is my final post, I want to close by saying I've turned off my private messaging here, but I write every day on Homeschooling for College Credit, so I can be reached through any of those platforms.

It has been an absolute pleasure and I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2020.
Thank you for everything Jennifer and GOOD LUCK! Wishing you the very best!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
My gut response to this was, "Oh, no! Please don't go!" My more mature response is to thank you for all the time and effort you have given over the years to unselfishly help others here on this board. You have truly blessed my life and benefited so many people with your wisdom. I will miss you.

Danielle
[-] The following 4 users Like a4tunatemom's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs, hsfamfun, Murdockb, TwinMom
Have a great one Jennifer!
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

(12-31-2019, 12:22 PM)a4tunatemom Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 10:51 AM)cookderosa Wrote: My gut response to this was, "Oh, no! Please don't go!" My more mature response is to thank you for all the time and effort you have given over the years to unselfishly help others here on this board. You have truly blessed my life and benefted so many people with your wisdom. I will miss you.

Danielle

This!!!! Heart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

All the best to you and your family!
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
Well, that's sad, but such is the nature of the forum.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Noooo! This is sad. I do hope you will stay in touch though. Congratulations on the new position!
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
May God Bless you and your family

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So long, farewell, who wants some free testing material? peszcandy 13 2,317 03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Schevell