Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Administrator
Would I have had to purchase the study guides from College Network in order to receive the credits from my university? Or would I have been able to just study from this site, pass and get the credits?
College Net has nothing to do with the CLEP program; they're just an independent provider of study guides, but they've found a clever way to position themselves so that they can charge hundreds of dollars per guide.

Your college accepts certain exams, and they don't care how you study for those exams, as long as you pass.

I'd love to see your description of how you learned about CLEP tests (check the Off Topic area of this forum).
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
It would probably help you guys make up the questions for the tests if someone involved in that would go take the actual exam to know what areas to focus on. Makes sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NJ School Business Administrator License: Master's Degree + 18 Undergrad. Credits eriehiker 0 1,229 04-28-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty and Administrator Salaries 2015-2016 sanantone 2 995 05-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Last Post: sanantone