Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Rank Enlistment (Air Force) Transcript Question
Hey there,

I'm currently trying to join the Air Force and I'm needing my CLEP, DSST, and ALEKS credits to be transferred to an actual college so that they can all be on one transcript from a degree granting college. Originally I had my CLEP, DSST, and ACE transcripts sent to my recruiter because I was told numerous times as long as they say "OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT" on them they would be accepted no questions asked, but was later told "while sitting at MEPS" they HAD to come from an "actual college" for my credits to be accepted towards advanced rank enlistment. :mad:

The next day I went to my local college and asked about having my credits put onto a transcript from them and was told my DSST credits would not be accepted unless I took four separate DSST tests from their college, they had no idea what ACE even was, also I would have to enroll in an entire Spring semester not just a class, and I will have to have my transcripts mailed to them because even though I had my transcripts mailed to my recruiter (and paid $70 for them) and they are official they still need them mailed to them.

--------> So my question is how would you suggest I have my credits put onto a transcript from a degree granting college in a short amount of time? inexpensively also, money is a factor <--------

Thanks in advance,
Danimo13517 Wrote:Hey there,

I'm currently trying to join the Air Force and I'm needing my CLEP, DSST, and ALEKS credits to be transferred to an actual college so that they can all be on one transcript from a degree granting college. Originally I had my CLEP, DSST, and ACE transcripts sent to my recruiter because I was told numerous times as long as they say "OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT" on them they would be accepted no questions asked, but was later told "while sitting at MEPS" they HAD to come from an "actual college" for my credits to be accepted towards advanced rank enlistment. :mad:

The next day I went to my local college and asked about having my credits put onto a transcript from them and was told my DSST credits would not be accepted unless I took four separate DSST tests from their college, they had no idea what ACE even was, also I would have to enroll in an entire Spring semester not just a class, and I will have to have my transcripts mailed to them because even though I had my transcripts mailed to my recruiter (and paid $70 for them) and they are official they still need them mailed to them.

--------> So my question is how would you suggest I have my credits put onto a transcript from a degree granting college in a short amount of time? inexpensively also, money is a factor <--------

Thanks in advance,

option 1 apply at any of the big three and send in your transcripts $75

Option 2
google one transcript Excelsior College. I think it is $295 and they will transcribe them. They will still show the original source.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
It's here, I think. Excelsior College | OneTranscript for credit consolidation
When you read through the EC website, they say that they will give you a consolidated Excelsior College Credit Bank Transcript. Is that the same as an Excelsior College Transcript? It didn't sound like it to me. I would check first and see what they say.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I was remembering an old thread http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...print.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 455 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 287 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Cheapest Dual Enrollment For Advanced Math the_epic_man 3 389 01-11-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Yenisei
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,167 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 587 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,338 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,344 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 614 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,271 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,843 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha