Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed - looking to earn CS credits
(04-20-2020, 01:20 AM)Merlin Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 09:18 PM)AwardTour Wrote: WGU will give you an automatic 3.0 GPA after you graduate, right? Would it be faster to earn TESU's BA in Computer Science and get a higher GPA through TESU's capstone? I know this comes down to personal preference, but is TESU's BACS degree a possible way to get into Georgia Tech's OMSCS?

While GA Tech says 3.0 GPA, they don't specify what that means. Most schools will be looking at your transfer GPA (the blended GPA of the courses taken to date) and not your institutional GPA (the GPA that shows on your diploma). Each school calculates your transfer GPA in their own way, but for schools that have a specific degree requirement (CS in this case), this usually means the school requires a certain amount of graded credits in the core of the degree they are looking for. For schools that don't offer grades (WGU for example), they appear to support the school's GPA recommendation. For WGU students that each completed course is treated as being equivalent to a B. That is great since at some other schools, ungraded credits are often treated as a C (2.0) or ignored for purposes of GPA.

Assuming you have completed your degree, the balance of your GenEds and electives can come in as PASS/CR from ACE, but they are very likely planning to calculate your transfer GPA from your core CS courses, so you're going to want graded credits there at least.

(04-19-2020, 09:18 PM)AwardTour Wrote: I see your above post on ACE credits, is it really a roadblock at Georgia Tech? If my degree is in CS from a regionally accredited school and I have a GPA at 3.0 or higher then I am meeting their admissions criteria as it is stated publicly. I understand that admissions has discretion but is this a known roadblock with Georgia Tech for people who have a degree primarily made up of ACE transfer credits? I understand you say that it is something you suspect, but is there any way to confirm this or at least have a discussion with them before going back to WGU?

I don't know that anyone has gotten a definitive decline from GA Tech because their core CS courses were from ACE, but I expect it to happen. There is a thread on Reddit where people who apply to the OMSCS list their academic credentials are and the result of their application. According to that, people are denied on the basis of a lack of sufficient academic background on grounds less than ACE credits.

For example, some people have been declined because they completed the core courses via non-accredited sources (which includes places like Study.com as well as MOOC courses and workshops) or they graduated from an NA school rather than an RA school.

(04-19-2020, 09:18 PM)AwardTour Wrote: Arizona State University has an online masters in computer science, you don't have to have an undergrad in CS to get in. The problem, it is more than twice as much as Georgia Tech.

Technically you don't need an undergrad in CS to get into the OMSCS either, but you still need to have taken the requisite CS courses with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Those courses don't have to have been completed as part of your degree, they just need to have been completed at a RA school with a B or better.

If you just want an MCS degree, I'm sure there are cheaper places to get it, but they're not going to have the same reputation as GA Tech, or even ASU.

Just going off of price for a moment, I have not seen an online MCS cheaper than GA Tech. Who is cheaper than GA Tech for an online MCS? GA Tech's price along with their reputation make it a really attractive option. ASU looks great also.
Currently working on:  Capstone

Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science

Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr) 
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
(04-20-2020, 04:13 PM)AwardTour Wrote: Just going off of price for a moment, I have not seen an online MCS cheaper than GA Tech. Who is cheaper than GA Tech for an online MCS? GA Tech's price along with their reputation make it a really attractive option. ASU looks great also.

I agree that it is unlikely that there are MCS alternatives with GA Tech's reputation for a lower price than $8,000, but there are some that are not that much more expensive.

If you're interested in reputation, the University of Illinois (a top 5 CS program) also offers an online MCS, but it runs ~$12,000 more than the GAT OMSCS. UPenn (top 20 CS program) offers an MCIT-CS program at ~$17,000 more than the GAT OMSCS. ASU's CS program is ranked #43, but it is only ~$7,000 more expensive than the GAT offering,

If you ignore reputation, I am fairly confident that you can find other schools in the same or lower price range. They may end up being NA schools or foreign schools, but my bet is that they do exist. They'd be worth considering if you really want an MCS degree and can't get into GA Tech. I'm not interested in doing the research for that though.

Personally, I'm mostly looking at PhD options, but I am also considering the MCS degrees from GA Tech, UI, and UPenn since they would be shorter to complete and reasonably priced. Particularly when compared to most PhD programs.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
(04-20-2020, 07:41 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 04:13 PM)AwardTour Wrote: Just going off of price for a moment, I have not seen an online MCS cheaper than GA Tech. Who is cheaper than GA Tech for an online MCS? GA Tech's price along with their reputation make it a really attractive option. ASU looks great also.

I agree that it is unlikely that there are MCS alternatives with GA Tech's reputation for a lower price, but there are some that are not that much more expensive.

If you're interested in reputation, the University of Illinois (a top 5 CS program) also offers an online MCS, but it runs ~$10,000 more than the GAT OMSCS. UPenn (top 20 CS program) offers an MCIT-CS program at ~$15,000 more than the GAT OMSCS. ASU's CS program is ranked #43, but it is only ~$5,000 more expensive than the GAT offering,

If you ignore reputation, I am fairly confident that you can find other schools in the same or lower price range. They may end up being NA schools or foreign schools, but my bet is that they do exist. They'd be worth considering if you really want an MCS degree and can't get into GA Tech. I'm not interested in doing the research for that though.

Personally, I'm mostly looking at PhD options, but I am also considering the MCS degrees from GA Tech, UI, and UPenn since they would be shorter to complete and reasonably priced. Particularly when compared to most PhD programs.

Hi Merlin,

Thanks for your advice and suggestions.  I've looked at those online programs you mention. I am pretty sure they also require applicants to have some credits in CS. A BS in CS may not be necessary indeed but they would still want to see CS credits.

Also, if you have any recommendations for affordable community colleges or state universities offering CS courses online for which international students can register, please let me know. I have been doing quite a bit of research but I am not finding good and affordable options. And, in your opinion, what is a cheap tuition rate for out-of-state/international students taking online classes? To me, it seems that most universities charge like at least $350-500 per credit hour.

This is in line with this article that I've found
https://www.computersciencezone.org/the-...l26mTqbXu0

I am not sure about community colleges as I've found very few offering online classes in CS for which international students can register.

Thank you!
What I always recommend is a backup plan just in case the GT OMSCS has kinks or for some reason didn't go through... I usually recommend going with the MOOC partnership programs as it's the most comparable to the GT OMSCS because that program also uses a MOOC from an Udacity.com partnership.  So, instead of using Udacity, you can go for an EdX.org partnership with the University of Texas!  It's awesome at a wonderful price of $10K exactly and it's also in the top 10 rankings!

Basically, Udacity only has the one-degree program and it's the GT OMSCS for around a bit over $8K (no longer 7K peeps).  Edx.org has a few and I love their offerings, such as the GT OMS Cybersecurity or Data Analytics at a good price of $10K or the U of Texas MS Comp Sci at $10K as well.  As mentioned, Coursera.org has a partnership with ASU OMCS but it's at $15K, but if you want, a BCS at Univ of London is roughly 10-15K UK Pounds.

I'm pretty sure most of us want the GT OMSCS as it's the one with the most value (cheap/great ROI & reputation).  However, it's not the only degree program available.  If you can settle for whatever else is on your plate of options, do have alternatives handy in case... TLDR, see below for possible programs that might interest you.

Now instead of "looking for community college/university credits" just to get you the basic knowledge of Computer Science, I would recommend another approach, get a second degree with just 30 extra credits (10 courses).  If you're an international student, it'll take $300x30=$9000 at a community college.  For TESU BACS, you can transfer everything in for cheaper by taking all the required 30 credits at Study.com!

Coursera degrees link: https://www.coursera.org/degrees
Edx degrees link: https://www.edx.org/masters
FutureLearn degrees: https://www.futurelearn.com/degrees
Only Udacity degree: https://www.udacity.com/georgia-tech
Upgrad thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...utureLearn
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • FastTrackDegree
(04-20-2020, 07:41 PM)Merlin Wrote:

I agree that it is unlikely that there are MCS alternatives with GA Tech's reputation for a lower price than $8,000, but there are some that are not that much more expensive.

If you're interested in reputation, the University of Illinois (a top 5 CS program) also offers an online MCS, but it runs ~$12,000 more than the GAT OMSCS. UPenn (top 20 CS program) offers an MCIT-CS program at ~$17,000 more than the GAT OMSCS. ASU's CS program is ranked #43, but it is only ~$7,000 more expensive than the GAT offering,

I think with University of Illinois you need to take the GRE in addition to the other admissions requirements. To be honest, I am trying to find a low price, flexible admissions, and a decent reputation. I think GA Tech is the winner. I am not trying to make it sound easy to get in at all. ASU is probably easier to get admitted, but Univ of Illinois is more expensive and has a longer list of entry requirements.

Can I ask you this, when you go back to WGU to get an undergrad in CS, how many of your CS credits are ultimately coming from Study.com? WGU allowed me to omit/not transfer bad grades from a community college that I went to years ago. I had to sign a form acknowledging that I took college credit classes in the past, but that I wished to have them not be added to my WGU transfer transcript.   I wonder, if you want to get "clean" CS credits from WGU and omit ACE credits for CS is there a similar process you are following? I know you must have some CS credits that came from Study.com when you got your BSBA-CIS at TESU. Are you doing something to not have CS credits transfer to WGU?

Master's in Data Science

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
(04-21-2020, 04:20 PM)AwardTour Wrote: I think with University of Illinois you need to take the GRE in addition to the other admissions requirements.

Most graduate schools will want a GRE or GMAT. That said, I think you can bypass that requirement if you come in via the Coursera pathway for earned admission. UI is my top alternate school for MCS after the GAT OMSCS, so that is what I'd do if I were planning to attend there.

(04-21-2020, 04:20 PM)AwardTour Wrote: To be honest, I am trying to find a low price, flexible admissions, and a decent reputation. I think GA Tech is the winner. I am not trying to make it sound easy to get in at all. ASU is probably easier to get admitted, but Univ of Illinois is more expensive and has a longer list of entry requirements.

Yeah, but it really all comes down to why you want the MCS to begin with. If you're looking for employment and you need a masters in CS for some reason, then you cannot hurt yourself by getting the degree from a top 5 school (which includes both UI and GAT). The GAT degree is cheap enough that one could pay it out of pocket since you're paying a bit at a time. The UI degree is enough that I'd probably try to get a Federal loan or something,

(04-21-2020, 04:20 PM)AwardTour Wrote: Can I ask you this, when you go back to WGU to get an undergrad in CS, how many of your CS credits are ultimately coming from Study.com? WGU allowed me to omit/not transfer bad grades from a community college that I went to years ago. I had to sign a form acknowledging that I took college credit classes in the past, but that I wished to have them not be added to my WGU transfer transcript.   I wonder, if you want to get "clean" CS credits from WGU and omit ACE credits for CS is there a similar process you are following? I know you must have some CS credits that came from Study.com when you got your BSBA-CIS at TESU. Are you doing something to not have CS credits transfer to WGU?

I do have a number of CS or CS-related courses on my transcript from Study.com and StraighterLine. However, they do not encompass the bulk of the CS core curriculum. For me, the only courses that would be relevant here include C Programming, C++ Programming, Database Management, System Analysis & Design, and some applied computing courses (Intro to Computers, Computer Concepts & Applications, Computer Security, MIS). The CS curriculum uses Java or C# if I recall, so I'd likely take those computer languages courses and the rest of what I bring in are not included in the WGU degree (like System Analysis & Design) or are not really critical courses (like the database course, or the applied computing courses).

WGU's CS degree is a little light on some of the normal core curriculum options. The important courses that I'd make sure to take at WGU are things like Data Structures & Algorithms (I & II), Discrete Math (I & II), Computer Architecture, and the Programming/Software courses.

Alternatively, I might pursue the BS in Software Development instead of the BSCS. It has lower math requirements but covers the software and C#/Java programming stuff in more detail. I know people who have been accepted into the OMSCS with a WGU BSSD, so that is another option.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:

WGU Ambassador
(04-20-2020, 08:31 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: What I always recommend is a backup plan just in case the GT OMSCS has kinks or for some reason didn't go through... I usually recommend going with the MOOC partnership programs as it's the most comparable to the GT OMSCS because that program also uses a MOOC from an Udacity.com partnership.  So, instead of using Udacity, you can go for an EdX.org partnership with the University of Texas!  It's awesome at a wonderful price of $10K exactly and it's also in the top 10 rankings!

Basically, Udacity only has the one-degree program and it's the GT OMSCS for around a bit over $8K (no longer 7K peeps).  Edx.org has a few and I love their offerings, such as the GT OMS Cybersecurity or Data Analytics at a good price of $10K or the U of Texas MS Comp Sci at $10K as well.  As mentioned, Coursera.org has a partnership with ASU OMCS but it's at $15K, but if you want, a BCS at Univ of London is roughly 10-15K UK Pounds.

I'm pretty sure most of us want the GT OMSCS as it's the one with the most value (cheap/great ROI & reputation).  However, it's not the only degree program available.  If you can settle for whatever else is on your plate of options, do have alternatives handy in case... TLDR, see below for possible programs that might interest you.

Now instead of "looking for community college/university credits" just to get you the basic knowledge of Computer Science, I would recommend another approach, get a second degree with just 30 extra credits (10 courses).  If you're an international student, it'll take $300x30=$9000 at a community college.  For TESU BACS, you can transfer everything in for cheaper by taking all the required 30 credits at Study.com!

Coursera degrees link: https://www.coursera.org/degrees
Edx degrees link: https://www.edx.org/masters
FutureLearn degrees: https://www.futurelearn.com/degrees
Only Udacity degree: https://www.udacity.com/georgia-tech
Upgrad thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...utureLearn

Hi bjcheung77,

Thanks a lot for your recommendations. Much appreciated.

All of the options you mentioned are great. However, U of Texas' MSCS requires GRE test scores which I do not have. And I don't think this requirement can be waived. Plus, the program expects applicants to have prior university coursework in CS which I do not have either. Same goes for ASU OMCS and UIUC OMSC. So these options are unfortunately off the table, at least for the time being.

For GT OMSCS - I reached out to the admissions office and 2 to 4 accredited core CS courses with good grades might be enough. I am still kind of leaning towards taking accredited CS classes via a college or university if I can find an affordable school offering online classes.

Another option is enrolling into a  BSCS program (not in the US) and taking as many courses as possible in the first year and drop out. The courses in the first year  may be enough to fulfill the undergraduate CS coursework requirement to get into those online MS programs. But that would be an additional year of studies which is a lot for someone who already has two degrees under his belt. And I am no longer in my 20s.... you know what I mean... Confused
(04-21-2020, 05:14 PM)Merlin Wrote: Most graduate schools will want a GRE or GMAT.

You are right, that still holds true for brick & mortar masters degree programs. However, there are some online programs that openly promote the fact that you don't need the GRE or GMAT. ASU is one of those btw. I am sure it would not hurt, but as a requirement for admissions there are a number of places that promote the fact that a GRE or GMAT is not required. 

(04-21-2020, 04:20 PM)Merlin Wrote: Alternatively, I might pursue the BS in Software Development instead of the BSCS. It has lower math requirements but covers the software and C#/Java programming stuff in more detail. I know people who have been accepted into the OMSCS with a WGU BSSD, so that is another option.

It sounds like the lower math requirements path from a WGU BSSD to GA Tech would work for the OMSCS because you know people who have done it. That being said, it might lock you into a GA Tech OMSCS only path. While a number of online grad schools use their lack of a GRE requirement as a marketing ploy, ASU and other places are very clear on their undergrad math requirements. I think Calc I and Discrete Math I are the combined minimums they want as well as a GPA for those math courses (rules out ACE credit). 

I want to thank you for all of your responses so far Merlin, it has given me good insight and perspective . Can I ask you just one more thing? What is your opinion of WGU's Masters in Data Analytics? I know some people out in the working world can be critical or biased against WGU. A masters from GA Tech or ASU leaves no room for debate as both of those are respected. However, WGU might end up being my only option realistically for the time being. I am not looking for exact answers, just your opinion and general thoughts. You already have an MBA from WGU so your opinions and feelings are very relevant to me.   

[/quote]

Master's in Data Science

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
(04-21-2020, 06:39 PM)AwardTour Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 05:14 PM)Merlin Wrote: Most graduate schools will want a GRE or GMAT.

You are right, that still holds true for brick & mortar masters degree programs. However, there are some online programs that openly promote the fact that you don't need the GRE or GMAT. ASU is one of those btw. I am sure it would not hurt, but as a requirement for admissions there are a number of places that promote the fact that a GRE or GMAT is not required.

Right... which is why I mentioned the Coursera earned admissions pathway for UI. I'm almost certain that will allow you to avoid the GRE.

That said, I believe that most colleges that do not require a GRE or GMAT for direct admissions are probably lesser ranked schools. It sounded like reputation was important to you. If ASU doesn't, then that is great. They're a top 50 CS school so that isn't bad at all.

(04-21-2020, 06:39 PM)AwardTour Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 04:20 PM)Merlin Wrote: Alternatively, I might pursue the BS in Software Development instead of the BSCS. It has lower math requirements but covers the software and C#/Java programming stuff in more detail. I know people who have been accepted into the OMSCS with a WGU BSSD, so that is another option.

It sounds like the lower math requirements path from a WGU BSSD to GA Tech would work for the OMSCS because you know people who have done it. That being said, it might lock you into a GA Tech OMSCS only path. While a number of online grad schools use their lack of a GRE requirement as a marketing ploy, ASU and other places are very clear on their undergrad math requirements. I think Calc I and Discrete Math I are the combined minimums they want as well as a GPA for those math courses (rules out ACE credit). 

Well if GA Tech is your first choice, then that should be your target for entrance requirements. But I was throwing out the BSSD mostly as an example. If it were me, I'd probably take the BSCS.

I agree that if your goal is to enter a top-rated MCS program, you should probably plan to take courses in Discrete Math and Calculus before applying. You want to be able to keep up with the coursework at the least. But, I'm sure it will improve your acceptance chances as well. Those courses should ideally be graded and taken from an RA school.

(04-21-2020, 06:39 PM)AwardTour Wrote: I want to thank you for all of your responses so far Merlin, it has given me good insight and perspective . Can I ask you just one more thing? What is your opinion of WGU's Masters in Data Analytics? I know some people out in the working world can be critical or biased against WGU. A masters from GA Tech or ASU leaves no room for debate as both of those are respected. However, WGU might end up being my only option realistically for the time being. I am not looking for exact answers, just your opinion and general thoughts. You already have an MBA from WGU so your opinions and feelings are very relevant to me.

As far as reputation goes, it depends on who you talk to. In my part of the world (San Francisco/Silicon Valley) WGU is seen as just one of many non-elite colleges, so they aren't really seen as any better or worse than anyone else. WGU's IT programs are generally seen in a good light, primarily because students earn certifications along with the degree. Beyond it being an online-only school, I have never heard anyone in my professional circle speaking poorly of WGU graduates or their education. As for my own degree, people recognize my MBA but nobody has questioned its legitimacy or value. In fact, I was recently recruited by Facebook and one of the reasons they reached out was because of my MBA. In that I had one, not that it specifically came from WGU. Nobody questioned it during any of my interviews, etc.

As for the WGU MSDA. I was very close to pulling the trigger on the MSDA right after I graduated with my MBA. But, I decided to take a break and spend some time doing research and review my options first. Personally, I think it is a great program, particularly for someone who is interested in statistics and big data. I know a few people who are working on that program right now and it is everything you expect it to be. It is one of the toughest programs at WGU, but you learn quite a bit. It should prepare you for a role where you'll be doing a lot of data analysis. It could also bee seen as a good prep for a doctorate in data science/information science.

If I decide to go with another master's degree, my goal is to pick up a tech-oriented degree next... probably in computer science or data/information sciences. The WGU degree is in data analytics, which is not the same as data science, but it is most relevant to what I'd be using it for in my professional career. So I think the MSDA is a great bookend to an MBA. Then again, if I don't go with another master's degree, I will probably pursue a doctoral degree in computer science, information science, organizational leadership, management, or a less likely, a DBA.

I've already reached out for more information from a few PhD programs, including one in computer science, so I am leaning that way right now.

Complete:

WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • AwardTour
jonsnow Wrote:Thanks a lot for your recommendations. Much appreciated.

All of the options you mentioned are great. However, U of Texas' MSCS requires GRE test scores which I do not have. And I don't think this requirement can be waived. Plus, the program expects applicants to have prior university coursework in CS which I do not have either. Same goes for ASU OMCS and UIUC OMSC. So these options are unfortunately off the table, at least for the time being.

For GT OMSCS - I reached out to the admissions office and 2 to 4 accredited core CS courses with good grades might be enough. I am still kind of leaning towards taking accredited CS classes via a college or university if I can find an affordable school offering online classes.

Another option is enrolling into a  BSCS program (not in the US) and taking as many courses as possible in the first year and drop out. The courses in the first year  may be enough to fulfill the undergraduate CS coursework requirement to get into those online MS programs. But that would be an additional year of studies which is a lot for someone who already has two degrees under his belt. And I am no longer in my 20s.... you know what I mean...

Hey, here are my comments to your paragraphs...

1) GRE scores aren't everything, it won't impact the admissions scoring too much.  Having CS undergrad might give individuals a slight advantage, but that's also not always the case. Essentially, they look for the "whole package", you'll see what I mean by reading the two links I send you at the bottom of this message.

2) You can try taking 2, 3, 4 or more courses at the community college to get the hang of programming or other CS related courses, it'll be great for learning and getting into the industry by diving into the core learning material, but this will not get you in, it may help but I doubt it, again - revealed in links below.

3) Getting into an undergrad CS degree is a great choice and I highly recommend it, but no - don't drop it after taking the first year.  Since you already have a Bachelors/Masters, you just need a "top-up degree" - "why waste that degree or year!"  As I mentioned in my previous message, get that second degree with the extra 30 credits or less!

I love reading success stories and here's an example.  See Jonesy20 thread below.  Further to that, you can see how Jonesy20 applied to GT OMCSC but ultimately ended up at an even higher ranked school.  This is hard work at play and a rewarding outcome!  My recommendation is to follow their lead... that's how I recommended StudentOLife in the thread below.

Success Story Jonesy20 Link 1:  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...after-TESU
More from Jonesy20 Link 2: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Tech-OMSCS
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 103 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,879 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 412 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Searching for Fire Science Credits CGaboury 6 541 01-11-2024, 12:45 AM
  Transfer Sophia.org credits to Penn State World Campus? nomaduser 16 2,917 12-19-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Dlynn1219
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 583 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  ACTFL no longer give ACE credits? Kab 16 1,349 08-10-2023, 04:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Can your Sophia credits be rejected when applying for a Master? ausernameisneeded 24 3,887 08-03-2023, 05:37 AM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Old ACE credits to Credly defscarlett 4 641 07-27-2023, 07:25 PM