Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to access Study.com
Hello, 

I am not able to access study.com all of a sudden over my WIFi connection/ home internet. I tried it on a computer that is connected via the LAN cable as well. 

The strange thing is that its working on my phone if I remove the WIFi connectivity. Any suggestions?

Thank you
 Assuming you made this post using your phone's cell connection, I'd first check and see if you can get to any other sites via your home wifi (like degreeforum.net). If you are able to reach other sites, then I recommend restarting your router.
(05-16-2018, 09:14 AM)Sapientes Wrote:  Assuming you made this post using your phone's cell connection, I'd first check and see if you can get to any other sites via your home wifi (like degreeforum.net). If you are able to reach other sites, then I recommend restarting your router.

Hi i can access every other website on my computer except Study.com
Restarting your router should clear things up.
I did that, restarted the computer as well and tried accessing the site on a different computer but it dosent work. Surprisingly if i disconnect the Wifi on my phone and try to access the site it works. Seems like it has something to do with my internet? But all other sites work
Weird. Have you tried using different browsers?
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
Yes i did that. This very different than anything i have ever experienced. 

I tried everything i could and also spoke to Study.com but was told that there is nothing that they see at their end and have asked me to leave a message for their tech team, i did but havent heard back from them yet
And if that doesn’t clear things up, it’s your computer browser. There may be too much in its cookies, cache, history, etc... Your options are to use another browser, clear the temp internet files, or call a tech.

It’s not Study.com, I had a similar issue with Study.com, but also affected other sites like Straighterline, and my banking sites. I uninstalled and reinstalled you browser, did a cleanup of the computer and it worked.

Forgot, you should restart the modem, router, and the computer. Not just one component at a time, have it all off for 5 minutes or longer before powering back up.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
i will do that and hopefully it will help things. I have tried it on a different browser though but will send an update again soon.
I recall having the same problem connecting--solely with Study.com. I think I tried a different browser or fiddling with browser settings (allowing cookies, perhaps?). There was also a problem with the TESU4062 access code. I added one and used TESU4063 to get started. Why? I noticed the code had been TESU4061 at one time!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 4 109 9 hours ago
Last Post: hsufeng
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,450 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,623 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 469,167 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 760 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 369 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,039 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,913 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 595 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 315 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue