Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All that worry for nothing!!!
As concerned as I was about the Civil War and it's reconstruction. ..I can now report that it took me 45 minutes to finish the dantes test. I found it to be the easiest of the four I have taken and I can tell you for a "fact" that if your use Instantcert and Rudman's redbook you'll find the test to be absolutely free of surprises. Steve , thank you for the instantcert program it was never better than on this test. The Rudman's book nailed the question format that Dantes is famous for and all my worries were for naught. I f I don't score over 65 on this test then I will be totally surprised. I kept track of the number of questions I knew I had right out of the 111 asked and I had totalled a 68 at tests end. Yahoo!!!!hilarious
RBOWMAN Wrote:As concerned as I was about the Civil War and it's reconstruction. ..I can now report that it took me 45 minutes to finish the dantes test. I found it to be the easiest of the four I have taken and I can tell you for a "fact" that if your use Instantcert and Rudman's redbook you'll find the test to be absolutely free of surprises. Steve , thank you for the instantcert program it was never better than on this test. The Rudman's book nailed the question format that Dantes is famous for and all my worries were for naught. I f I don't score over 65 on this test then I will be totally surprised. I kept track of the number of questions I knew I had right out of the 111 asked and I had totalled a 68 at tests end. Yahoo!!!!hilarious

[SIZE="2"]I told you just take a breath and you would do OK!!!! I'm glad the Rudman"s book helped you too![/SIZE]
Congratulations RBOWMAN,

Well done!hilarious
Congrats!!! I'm so glad to hear that! We all knew you could do it! hilarious

I test tomorrow - too late for me to get the Rudmans. But I'm glad to hear Instacert nailed it. I've taken a bunch of DSSTs so I'm pretty familar with the format - I hope I can report the same success tomorrow....
RBOWMAN Wrote:As concerned as I was about the Civil War and it's reconstruction. ..I can now report that it took me 45 minutes to finish the dantes test. I found it to be the easiest of the four I have taken and I can tell you for a "fact" that if your use Instantcert and Rudman's redbook you'll find the test to be absolutely free of surprises. Steve , thank you for the instantcert program it was never better than on this test. The Rudman's book nailed the question format that Dantes is famous for and all my worries were for naught. I f I don't score over 65 on this test then I will be totally surprised. I kept track of the number of questions I knew I had right out of the 111 asked and I had totalled a 68 at tests end. Yahoo!!!!hilarious
Congrats Rbowman
Congrats. I hope I do as well on the Math CLEP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI-Generated Essays Are Nothing to Worry About LevelUP 5 726 11-02-2022, 11:29 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Grades - How much do you worry about them? Jenniferinfl 12 2,162 03-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore