Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost done but need help/
It makes perfect sense to me to want to have your core Accounting courses graded. It might well help with job searching and with grad school later. For the employers, it also makes sense to have them neatly shown on your TESU transcript rather than having to send in a second CC transcript. I think your plan should work fine.

If you are going to take that many classes, then you should look into the Comprehensive Tuition Plan. It may be cheaper than Per Credit. Just remember that you're under a one year clock to take your courses, although I was able to register for a class and a TECEP right at the end of my year that it didn't finish until after my comprehensive year had ended. If you graduate under the comprehensive plan, you skip the residency waiver, but it's kind of a moot point since you'll have more than 16 units in courses anyway.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?