Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Doing This Right??
Wow, thanks guys. I really love all the info. I think I am going to try to tackle DSST's Organizational Behavior, Business Ethics in Society & HR Management next. I will most likely take some classes through Study.com. After doing there 5 day trial I really like the format of the courses. I attempted to do Aleks Business Statistics after I completed college algebra and was extremely overwhelmed during the initial assessment. I didn't even know how to use a calculator to answer those kinds of problems. I might have to find an alternative for that but either way I think I am going to have difficulty with any Business Statistics course.
lca88 Wrote:Wow, thanks guys. I really love all the info. I think I am going to try to tackle DSST's Organizational Behavior, Business Ethics in Society & HR Management next. I will most likely take some classes through Study.com. After doing there 5 day trial I really like the format of the courses. I attempted to do Aleks Business Statistics after I completed college algebra and was extremely overwhelmed during the initial assessment. I didn't even know how to use a calculator to answer those kinds of problems. I might have to find an alternative for that but either way I think I am going to have difficulty with any Business Statistics course.

The Straighterline Business Statistics course has the reputation of being much easier than ALEKS.
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
EdwardFurlong how much are you paying every semester? Are you mainly testing out or do you plan on taking classes there besides the cornerstone and capstone?