Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American College of Education (ACE)
Good evening all,
I searched and saw a few threads regarding the college “American College of Education”.

Their masters degrees are less than $10k but they do not accept financial aid.

Has anyone on the forum worked on a masters degree through this college? If so, can you share your thoughts/experiences?

Thanks in advance!
(07-18-2018, 08:51 PM)acamp Wrote: Good evening all,
I searched and saw a few threads regarding the college “American College of Education”.

Has anyone on the forum worked on a masters degree through this college? If so, can you share your thoughts/experiences?

Thanks in advance!

This forum tends to be great for undergrad, since that's where most people are using their CLEP/ACE credit. The "sister forum" does a better job with graduate degree info- lots of people over there have used American College of Education. My link should have search results- if not, there is a search feature that allows you to search by title, which is very useful. https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?sea...n&o=date&c[title_only]=1
(07-23-2018, 06:33 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

This forum tends to be great for undergrad, since that's where most people are using their CLEP/ACE credit. The "sister forum" does a better job with graduate degree info- lots of people over there have used American College of Education. My link should have search results- if not, there is a search feature that allows you to search by title, which is very useful. https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?sea...n&o=date&c[title_only]=1

Thank YOU for the response! By sister forum, do you mean “degreeinfo.com” with your search link or is there another forum? Thanks again
(07-23-2018, 07:12 AM)acamp Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 06:33 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Thank YOU for the response! By sister forum, do you mean “degreeinfo.com” with your search link or is there another forum? Thanks again

yes, there is a second forum. Though it's not technically connected to this one in any official way, most people who frequent both consider them to be "sister forums" with this one specializing on undergrad and that one on graduate. Not everyone uses both of course, but they are a better resource for graduate school.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SMC name change to Signum Magnum College - Free MBA?! bjcheung77 6 694 04-03-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  American Institute of Law - My Journey AnonJD2027 14 2,168 03-19-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: JazzMac
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 285 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 90 14,336 03-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: lidel
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 111 16,651 03-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Thumbs Up Will graduate schools in the United States and abroad accept an online college degree shoron 47 6,674 01-15-2024, 11:18 PM
  South College Announces Executive MBA Darknigh7 11 919 01-03-2024, 05:16 PM
  Master's or PhD in Linguistics/Education/English Mister Linguist 16 2,126 12-10-2023, 03:25 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  Online Master of Arts in Education (French language) TennisCoach 16 1,295 12-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  VA Discredits HES Eligibility for VA Education Benefits smartdegree 5 592 11-28-2023, 11:22 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso