Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Any Online Free Master Degree?
OH, I remembered! There's a Nationally Accredited Free Masters for you! Nations U, I talked about them on this board and the sister board, they provide FREE masters for those NOT in the 35 developed countries list. It seems they're expanding that list, as it was just 25 countries a year ago, now 35 countries will need to pay for a degree. Technically not "free" as there is an application fee, but the degree can be done without tuition.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 3 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • ashkir, openair, Vle045
(06-03-2022, 11:20 AM)JesterRigid Wrote: Greetings from India, i am new to this forum, I have done my graduation in computer, Because i have to look after my family i stop my studies. I am not able to afford master degree course due to my family expenditure. I tried World Quant is next to impossible for me to pass. Even i tried UoP but they are not free for Master degrees. 

Is there any online master degree who's providing for Free? 

--Thank You

I know this wasn't your question, but if you're struggling to pay family bills, then it might be better to get a computer job first (as was your bachelor's degree was in) and then seek out a master's program later. You don't need a masters to get a job that can pay family expenditures. Sorry, I don't know anything about your situation, and honestly I'm not trying to lecture or preach. My company has offices in India with computer jobs, and the pay is very good. You might want to consider trying to get a job first and then work on a part-time masters on the weekends. I know how it's like. When I graduated high school, my parents refused to help pay college tuition. In fact, they said either I move out, or I pay them rent. So, had to get a job, because gov't doesn't give grants if your parents have money.
(06-04-2022, 04:12 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: OH, I remembered! There's a Nationally Accredited Free Masters for you!  Nations U, I talked about them on this board and the sister board, they provide FREE masters for those NOT in the 35 developed countries list.  It seems they're expanding that list, as it was just 25 countries a year ago, now 35 countries will need to pay for a degree.  Technically not "free" as there is an application fee, but the degree can be done without tuition.

100% this. India qualifies for free tuition. The topic creator could easily utilize them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • openair
NationsUniversity - I'm not sure than a Christian masters degree in Theological Studies or Divinity has much value in India for any occupation other than Christian clergy and there aren't a whole bunch of those.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old Guy's post:
  • Vle045
European International University, online accredited university, based out of Paris, France- not cheap but very economical
I've heard India doesn't accept online degrees from entirely online schools as valid, despite whatever accreditation the school actually has in its own country. This means ENEB, University of the People etc can't be used. You should check to see if this information is accurate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,752 551,402 7 hours ago
Last Post: LevelUP
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 31 18,495 9 hours ago
Last Post: walruspanda
  LLB degree for Australia Atoshi 16 609 04-23-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 270 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  TESU - Exploring Degree Options with Tuition Assistance Lightorb333 8 303 04-20-2024, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Lightorb333
  Gardner-Webb University: 10-12 month online MBA? PaperAssistant 7 306 04-18-2024, 10:33 PM
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,213 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  SMC name change to Signum Magnum College - Free MBA?! bjcheung77 6 695 04-03-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  New Zealand Online Degrees doyouhowdo1 1 361 03-31-2024, 10:46 AM
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 209 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley