Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having this issue with Study.com??
Hello All,

Well this is the second time in a row now that I have had an issue getting Study.com to approve a course to my ACE transcript. I got an e-mail from study.com saying:

Hi [Synicaal],

Congratulations! Our Registrar Team has the results for your Business 308: Globalization and International Management course for college credit.

Based on your exam grade (77%), your final assignment grade (75%) and your quiz score (97%), you have passed this course with an 83% overall. That score is above the 70% average needed for credit and therefore warrants credit by the American Council on Education.

We have forwarded your results to the American Council on Education, and you can request your transcripts by following the attached walk-through.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any further questions.

Best regards,
Lucas

The Study.com Team

Now I got this e-mail on 1/27 around 1pm est. This same thing happened on my Macroeconomics class, I had to submit another ticket and then it was finally resolved. So I sent in another ticket on 1/28 and haven't heard anything. My concern here is that my sub ends on 1/31 and if I lose access to dashboard I cant send in more tickets. This is the last course I'm trying to add to my ACE transcript from study.com so I can send it so I hope they see this and help me resolve the issue quickly. That course was a lot of work to have issues with it.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I did have one that took three weeks to be approved. It was between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I chalked it up to Study.com being low staffed- people using vacation time like they do at my work. There is a way for non subscribers to submit questions. If it doesn't get resolved maybe you go through that. Or hopefully the second you asked this question it got approved. :p
Credit Sources:
Guilford Technical Community College (59)
U.S Army Training
ALEKS
Study.com
Straighterline
Shmoop
DSST
UExcel
OakLakeNC Wrote:I did have one that took three weeks to be approved. It was between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I chalked it up to Study.com being low staffed- people using vacation time like they do at my work. There is a way for non subscribers to submit questions. If it doesn't get resolved maybe you go through that. Or hopefully the second you asked this question it got approved. :p

Nope still not approved lol, I am hoping its just the timing of everything and I can get it resolved within the next couple days. Once its added I can send in my ACE transcript to TESU. Trying to get it there before my eval date.

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
Perhaps you could communicate with them over email if your subscription runs out before you get approval? Some of my courses took study.com two weeks to approve, and one took less than two days.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
keepsingin Wrote:Perhaps you could communicate with them over email if your subscription runs out before you get approval? Some of my courses took study.com two weeks to approve, and one took less than two days.

Then have all been approved for me rather quickly except for the one I took around Christmas (completely aware that this would happen) and then my Microeconomics and now Business 308. The two classes I hated the most so far are giving me the most trouble getting it on the transcript. I just want to send my Transcript over. Just want to make sure I have everything in and up to date when they do my evaluation.

EDIT : LMAO, Got an e-mail soon as I hit post that it has been approved, sometimes I just love the timing on things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,348 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,597 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,441 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 746 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 362 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,032 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,902 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 590 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 312 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 731 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM