Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANTES Sudy Aide's -- What Would You Recommend??
Hi Gang,

What would you recommend that I use as a study aide for DANTES exams? I'm taking courses like "Drug & Alcohol" abuse and I have no prior knowledge in this area. I need something that is to the point and would like to avoid hundreads of pages of unncessesary reading.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly.
You need to be signed in, but there is good advice here.

http://www.degreeforum.net/specific-exam...-dsst.html
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Lindagerr, Thank you kindly for referring me to that page... it is definately very useful -- I will for sure be going through it over the course of the next few weeks.
On that note, do you know where I can purchase study aides for Dantes exams? I'm looking something similar to the Dantes exam guides that is provided on finishcollegefast.com -- Each study guide on that particular site is like 30-40 pages long and covers most of the material that one would come across on an exam. Would you know what else I could use as a study aide? I tried REA but they don't have anything for Dantes.
Please advise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of computer do you recommend? hicandle 42 4,617 01-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: hicandle
  Clep and financial aide mishima 8 3,164 08-21-2009, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  Career Tests ... anyone recommend a good site? cframe 0 726 01-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: cframe
  How long to post CLEP and DANTES? yutzyj 6 1,790 07-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Last Post: yutzyj
  Which CLEP or DANTEs was ur Memorable? AGS 9 2,470 05-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Last Post: silentchild87
  The Official DANTES Dance! Kiwi Lover 4 2,291 08-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Last Post: X #911