Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone take clep/dsst in los angeles area?
Anyone here take exams in Los Angeles or surrounding areas? I have only been able to find one place using the college board webiste. The few they have listed are out of date. I also tried UOP and they only test in San diego county. Same with National university. 2 others i called do it for enrolled students only.

So far I only have one place that is about a 30 minute + drive out of L.A.
Pitbull,

Let me know what specific area of L.A. you live in (I used to live in O.C.), and maybe I can help you figure out a place to go for your tests. Smile

JoAnne
i am in the san fernando valley.

Northridge, burbank, woodland hills, reseda, sherman oaks are all surrounding areas.

Thanks
There's a place in Burbank that does it on Sundays, but I take mine at the Masters College in Santa Clarita. It's just a hair north--but I'm sure not as far as you think! And, the Masters College is in the southern part of Santa Clarita. It's a GREAT environment--the college setting reminds me of a nature center--it's very serene and beautiful. They have three PC's set up in their climate controlled career center--you can take CLEP AND DSST there, the cost is reasonable, and once you've taken a few--they will work with you on scheduling. They are available to test M-F with regular testing times at 1:00 and 3:00 each day. It makes me look FORWARD to testing!
My Excelsior Journey
Bachelor of Science in General Business, cum laude
Excelsior College
Sundays at woodbury are bad for me.

I went to masters recently to take a dsst exam. It is a good place but i think they changed there schedule. If i remeber right i took my last one on a friday. But now they dont do fridays anymore now its monday, wed, thurs.. Firday was perfect for me. I work fulltime so i would leave a little early on fri to make it up there.

I was just looking around to see if there were any other ones close by or who tested on fridays. So far i havent found any. If not i guess im gonna have to work something out to try and do thursdays.
I have to take time off of work as well--which is part of what led me to taking multiple tests per session. I usually take Monday off so I can study on the weekend and a little on Monday. The least I've taken in one day is two and the most is four. Even then, it still feels like a lot of time off work for someone who typically doesn't take much.
My Excelsior Journey
Bachelor of Science in General Business, cum laude
Excelsior College
I took DSSTs at the Antioch College location in West LA...they give them there at least once a semester.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Move some threads to another area dfrecore 8 930 04-26-2022, 07:54 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  “Can I Make An Entire College Degree Out Of CLEP Credits?” jmeitrem 9 2,576 02-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Is there a time limit when completing your clep test? Clarebugg 12 3,855 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: desireelws50
  DSST Test center open on Sundays in Maryland subhuman 0 1,067 09-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: subhuman
  Property Pricing in your area - gone up or down? bjcheung77 37 3,529 06-27-2016, 03:47 AM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Organizing my CLEP stuff jmeitrem 7 1,549 06-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Last Post: alzee
  Harvard Extension accepts ACE and CLEP rebel100 7 2,292 06-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Imagine if he had known about CLEP..... rebel100 18 2,242 06-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Missing CLEP tests ryoder 4 952 11-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  CLEP or DSST? Publius 12 1,546 10-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady