Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything new??
(01-16-2020, 01:23 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 04:48 PM)Gooberman11 Wrote: Has there been any changes to the Liberal Studies Capstone? 

The capstone now requires an oral presentation if, for some reason, you do wind up going with TESU.

I’m dreading the Capstone once I start it in May.  I just want this crap done and over with.
Current Goal: BALS in Social Science (TESU — 88/120)
Future Goal: MBA in IT Management or MBA in Mass Communications

CURRENT COURSE: Psychology 312: History and Systems of Psychology (Study.com — Final UL Course)

Sophia (3); Institutes (3); TEEX (21); CSM (3); CLEP (12); SL (21); InstantCert (6)Study (18)
(01-16-2020, 01:51 PM)bluebooger Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 01:23 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 04:48 PM)Gooberman11 Wrote: Has there been any changes to the Liberal Studies Capstone? 

The capstone now requires an oral presentation if, for some reason, you do wind up going with TESU.

wow ! seriously ? 

little by little its getting more annoying, more expensive, more time consuming to do an online BS at the big 3 and other schools 

cornerstone, capstone, science lab requirement, foreign language requirement (SUNY Empire), transfer limits, expensive residency waiver fees ... 

ah longing for the good old days of BA in 4 weeks

Yup!  12-15 slides and develop a recorded video presentation (8 to 10 minutes) on the goals, achievements, and conclusions of the capstone project. Be sure to indicate interpretations of your findings including a full analysis and what you learned when completing this project. Upload and post your video by the beginning of Week 10, allowing classmates the opportunity to view and comment on your work throughout Weeks 10 and 11.

I've got 9 more days to go in the capstone and will have to record my final presentation based on mentor/class feedback (if I choose to rerecord). They just implemented this within the last 6 months I believe.