Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which exams are RA?
Hello,
My relative so considering applying to TESU and is probably gonna do BSBA in general management (as apparently it’s the easiest to test out of). I’m helping her plan the degree. Since TESU requires 30 RA credits and my head is spinning from the amount of information, I’m a bit lost. I finished my TESU degree in 2017 and I had majority of my credits from RA schools so it wasn’t something I paid attention to too much. Now my question is which of the exams one takes are RA? I know that TECEP would count as RA, but what about others? Also, which of TECEP would be the easiest? Since she’s a working mom whose English is not her native language she prefers to take exams as opposed to courses that will have her writing papers. On a side note, she’ll probably start with Sophia and do as much as possible there, so if you have any pointers we need to pay attention to please let us know.
TECEPs are RA, yes. The only other exams that are RA are UExcels.

Other cheap options include TEL Learning, Olivet Nazarene, and Arizona State University. But these are NOT exams.

As far as easiest, that depends. Some people think that certain exams are super easy. Others think those same exams are difficult.

To help with planning, check out: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...ts_Roadmap

Marketing and Finance degrees each only REQUIRE one UL Study.com course that might have projects or papers. The remaining UL credits can be from Davar and Davar is exams only, no assignments. The LL SDC courses generally do not require essays/projects.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(10-20-2021, 11:07 AM)rachel83az Wrote: TECEPs are RA, yes. The only other exams that are RA are UExcels.

Other cheap options include TEL Learning, Olivet Nazarene, and Arizona State University. But these are NOT exams.

As far as easiest, that depends. Some people think that certain exams are super easy. Others think those same exams are difficult.

To help with planning, check out: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...ts_Roadmap

Marketing and Finance degrees each only REQUIRE one UL Study.com course that might have projects or papers. The remaining UL credits can be from Davar and Davar is exams only, no assignments. The LL SDC courses generally do not require essays/projects.
Thank you, this is very helpful.

And I wanted to ask what is SDC?
SDC = Study.com's College Accelerator exams
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(10-20-2021, 11:34 AM)jsd Wrote: SDC = Study.com's College Accelerator exams
Oh ok, thank you, and I couldn’t figure out what it was, thought something new.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) doom 128 16,451 10-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77