Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: Pierpont Grads!
Exclamation 
If you have graduated from Pierpont, check to see if you've received this email from Nancy Parks. 

Quote:Board of Governors Graduate follow-up survey for 5-year program review

Quote:Please take a few minutes to complete this SHORT survey regarding your participation in the Board of Governors degree program.

If you'd be interested in being featured in an alumni newsletter , you have the option to share your contact information.  I'd encourage you to share your success stories with a wider audience.

I'll be sending out a few "nudges" over the next few months to ensure maximum student input before submitting results to our governing board.

Thank you for your participation! 

The survey itself is 12 questions, 13 including contact information. It probably won't take more than 20-30 minutes to fill out. Please fill it out to hopefully help keep the program going for future DegreeForum members to be able to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!  Big Grin
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 5 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • clj626, katsiki, LevelUP, NoStudentNoCry, origamishuttle
(06-07-2022, 01:30 AM)rachel83az Wrote: The survey itself is 12 questions, 13 including contact information. It probably won't take more than 20-30 minutes to fill out. Please fill it out to hopefully help keep the program going for future DegreeForum members to be able to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!  Big Grin

Took me <5 minutes. I strongly encourage fellow alumni to fill out the form! Let's help Pierpont to have BOG program running.
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU
[-] The following 2 users Like NoStudentNoCry's post:
  • origamishuttle, rachel83az
Done! Nancy and the Pierpont team has helped me tremendously. I don't think I would have had the motivation to continue to pursue my bachelors without this program. And I don't think I'm alone in that!
[-] The following 3 users Like teejayb's post:
  • misskym, rachel83az, Vle045
Nancy accidentally sent this email to me instead of to my wife (who's the actual graduate). :lol:

(I contacted Nancy recently with some BoG questions so I guess I'm in her contact list now too.)
Current: WGU BS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (082/122 credits)
Done: Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)
[-] The following 1 user Likes raekwon's post:
  • rachel83az
A quick question, Has anyone received their degree from May graduation?
(06-08-2022, 04:43 AM)douknowme40 Wrote: A quick question, Has anyone received their degree from May graduation?

I haven't. I was told they would be mailed out within a month of graduation. Meaning theoretically they could mail on the 13th and you get them depending your location in a week or 2.
Pierpont Community and Technical College - BOG A.A.S. Spring 2022 
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 CreditsStudy.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!
[-] The following 1 user Likes learningthehardway's post:
  • douknowme40
As per their website here
When will I receive my diploma?
Your diploma will be mailed to your permanent mailing address about six weeks after the date of the ceremony or sooner if possible.
If you are graduating in May, your diploma will be mailed by June  30
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blckbuster's post:
  • origamishuttle
I would recommend filling in the quick survey as well, to support the system and hope it'll be continued for those who need this... In regards to the diploma, it may take a few weeks, I would be patient and wait that 4-6 week time frame, and in case there are delays maybe buffer that a couple weeks. Patience really is a virtue.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • origamishuttle
(06-07-2022, 01:30 AM)rachel83az Wrote: If you have graduated from Pierpont, check to see if you've received this email from Nancy Parks. 

Quote:Board of Governors Graduate follow-up survey for 5-year program review

Quote:Please take a few minutes to complete this SHORT survey regarding your participation in the Board of Governors degree program.

If you'd be interested in being featured in an alumni newsletter , you have the option to share your contact information.  I'd encourage you to share your success stories with a wider audience.

I'll be sending out a few "nudges" over the next few months to ensure maximum student input before submitting results to our governing board.

Thank you for your participation! 

The survey itself is 12 questions, 13 including contact information. It probably won't take more than 20-30 minutes to fill out. Please fill it out to hopefully help keep the program going for future DegreeForum members to be able to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!  Big Grin
Done!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 8 472 04-17-2024, 12:49 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont associates Query Jbloggs 3 154 04-15-2024, 04:02 PM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 18 891 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: stevenphm
  Eligibility and Transfer Credits for Pierpont’s AAS Program akr680 19 680 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Pierpont BOG possible? JohnJ2024 4 780 04-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mr_peanutbutter
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 756 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
  Update: Pierpont does not require HS Transcripts if you previously attended college Ares 5 673 03-14-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 17 1,042 03-07-2024, 11:38 AM
Information Sophia Courses to Avoid with the Pierpont BOG Degree Ares 24 1,735 02-27-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Working on Pierpont AAS Ariadne 19 1,375 02-25-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: LevelUP