Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA in Witchcraft
(07-05-2019, 12:49 PM)davewill Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 05:50 PM)harrypotter Wrote: I’m sure there isn’t an accredited degree in witchcraft (or black magic, sorcery, etc) in America. Does anyone have any thoughts one why there isn’t one? My 10-20 year goal is to start a college & I’m thinking that a choice of a witchcraft major would be great/interesting.

There is. It's hidden from Muggles, however.

Good one davewill!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(07-05-2019, 08:58 AM)cookderosa Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 05:50 PM)harrypotter Wrote: I’m sure there isn’t an accredited degree in witchcraft (or black magic, sorcery, etc) in America. Does anyone have any thoughts one why there isn’t one? My 10-20 year goal is to start a college & I’m thinking that a choice of a witchcraft major would be great/interesting.

If you can find an employer that is asking for a degree in witchcraft, you might want to shoot them an email and ask for suggestions for colleges that offer it/ obtain it.

THIS!  Employers don't ask for degrees that don't exist.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(07-05-2019, 04:16 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 12:49 PM)davewill Wrote:

There is. It's hidden from Muggles, however.

Good one davewill!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(07-05-2019, 08:58 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

If you can find an employer that is asking for a degree in witchcraft, you might want to shoot them an email and ask for suggestions for colleges that offer it/ obtain it.

THIS!  Employers don't ask for degrees that don't exist.

Your offenses are a great help. Thanks!
BABA, New England College, 2019
OP, someone beat me to it with the seminary schools. Generally, the communities simply don't care about someone having a bachelors degree in this. While I think Dave Will was joking, he is also partly correct... one has to be "in the know" to know where the more formal schooling is. Communities know what training is good and what is bad, and if you are accepted to a formal program and manage to finish it you'll have more opportunities in the community particularly in leadership positions which are often unpaid. If you do find something formal that is well established it may help carry you into other communities. The real question though is why would you honestly want to go to school for this? Most people frown upon charging money or accepting "donations" for actually doing anything you might learn from it. That pretty much leaves you looking for work that doesn't necessarily require any sort of degree and probably won't pay all that great.

On another note, I could put you in contact with someone at the PhD level to discuss this with whom I think you would find interesting and could provide more insight.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
Need a vacation? Head over to Africa! They have a Bachelors degree in Witchcraft. I wonder if it is a joke or not...
Anyways, Link: https://mwebantu.news/unza-introduces-ba...itchcraft/
Another Link: http://macho.co.ke/v1/degree-in-witchcra...versities/

And if you would like to take a course on it, from University of Ottawa in Canada, they have an course...
For 3 credits or units... Link: https://catalogue.uottawa.ca/en/courses/srs/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • harrypotter
This thread is hilarious.

I'm doing a Masters in Defense Against the Dark Arts aka Theology.

You don't need a degree in that. Just head to Haiti, there are a lot of Obeah and Vodoo (Vodou) teachers, Haitian Vodou is powerful stuff. Go there where you can study the dark arts if you wish, Haiti is the witchcraft central of the Caribbean people go to learn the stuff there and its cheap. Forget the BA, you can become a legit Wtch Doctor (WD). Witchcraft goes hand in hand with the culture there, there are schools you can go too, but you need to be in contact with the right people, though foreigners travel to Haiti all the time to learn.

That's why judgement was exacted against them by the Almighty God and they had so many disasters I lost count and are dirt poor. I don't feel sorry for the people there, the Lord God literally opened the earth in 2010 and swallowed a lot of them cause they were at the height of their practices. They escape nothing, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes.

Good luck on your ventures though I urge you to be careful with studying the dark side, you will lose your soul for eternity and I wont go in Hurricane season.

Come to the light side, we have free accredited programs!

Here take a look:

https://nationsu.edu/

You can even get our book anywhere for free:

https://www.amazon.com/Holy-Bible-Offlin...way&sr=8-5

Come on, we have eternal life!
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

Haiti isn't poor because of witchcraft because witchcraft isn't real. Nothing is punishing them for their religious practices. This is a theory that was created by racists who believe that the only way Haiti freed itself from France was through making a pact with the devil.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P