Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA liberal studies
Just found out my enrollment year expired last month at tesu...didnt know nor did I get an email about it. Wondering if I should blook at other schools for tesu I have my test 100, capstone, 2 UL classes, English, and an elective left to grad. Still waiting to see if tes100 is an option they said yes but waiting for evaluation update...gotta reapply for that .But the grad fees for out state is bit high .hence I'm wondering if anyone has input on other schools to look at??  Huh
Graduation fees for in-state and out of state is the same, it's just $332. I think you're referring to the Residency Waiver and also the Capstone pricing. If you have taken any Study.com courses, you qualify for the discounts. It'll be $375/credit for the Capstone ($1125) and the residency waiver would be the "in-state" cost. I would wait until you get your evaluation before you decide on another school, your best bet right now would be to continue with TESU and if you're forced to take another course other than the TES-100, then move to COSC as it'll be cheaper.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Do You know anything about the catalog extention?
They never send anything saying your enrollment is going to expire, it's up to you to keep track.

You need to ask if you can re-enroll back into that catalog. Otherwise, I think you may be better off switching to a different school.

What is your major?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(05-22-2019, 05:08 PM)dfrecore Wrote: They never send anything saying your enrollment is going to expire, it's up to you to keep track.

You need to ask if you can re-enroll back into that catalog.  Otherwise, I think you may be better off switching to a different school.

What is your major?
AA in communication and a BA in liberal studies.
I just got an email back from admissions saying I'd have to go with the 2019 catalog year. And need to take the new requirement not tes 100. 

Any suggestions on any other schools I can finsih with for less money and about the same time.
As per my previous post: then move to COSC as it'll be cheaper. My question is, if you have 'competency' in a field or two. I see you're going for a BALS, that's in "general liberal arts education", which I think you're using as check the box degree. If you are competent in Business or IT, you may want to go for WGU degrees instead.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Arts Capstone resistk 15 1,372 12-18-2023, 02:38 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BS Technical Studies Engineering AOS Bryant.tj 7 556 12-12-2023, 06:50 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Technical Studies topdog98 11 847 07-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: topdog98
  LIB-495 Liberal Arts Capstone disney_day_dreamer 12 2,037 02-21-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: natshar
  TESU Liberal Studies Degree Plan Help afro_knowledge 24 5,077 12-14-2022, 06:02 PM
  Second Degree After Liberal Arts Question Johnny_Bravo 8 969 10-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Flelm
  New degree plan: Professional Studies rachel83az 5 794 09-07-2022, 03:45 AM
  Any new test out alternatives for Liberal Studies/General Management, BA vetvso 16 1,657 08-04-2022, 12:36 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Upper level classes for liberal studies janthonys 11 1,729 03-27-2022, 12:49 PM
Last Post: janthonys
  Advice for a liberal studies-psychology student futureaccountingstudent 6 915 03-15-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests