Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BALS Criminal Justice concentration questions.
Hello, everyone! firstly, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find anything so I thought I would ask.

I've been thinking of doing the criminal justice concentration, but have some questions. Looking at the known credit equivalencies from all the TEEX courses and study.com courses. It looks like it can easily be completed. Except for 1 missing UL. So I was wondering if any of you know any other places that I'm missing that can give me the third needed UL for the concentration. Thank you much for your time!
Which specfic UL course do you need?
Well, from what I understand you need 3 UL courses for your concentration at TESU. SDC offers Juvenile justice system which I believe comes in at UL and TEEX has the death investigations which also comes in as an UL. So I just need to find another Criminal Justice UL. I hope I made that make sense haha.
Not the case. Cj requires specific courses.

https://www.tesu.edu/heavin/ba/criminal-justice1
(08-22-2019, 12:50 AM)Acaidian Wrote: Hello, everyone! firstly, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find anything so I thought I would ask.

I've been thinking of doing the criminal justice concentration, but have some questions. Looking at the known credit equivalencies from all the TEEX courses and study.com courses. It looks like it can easily be completed. Except for 1 missing UL. So I was wondering if any of you know any other places that I'm missing that can give me the third needed UL for the concentration. Thank you much for your time!

While the same title of those required courses can be found via alternate methods the problem is that Victimology and Criminal Law are UL at TESU and the alternatives are LL so they won't work.

The Liberal Studies degrees with a more general concentration, like Humanities or Social Sciences, don't have super specific courses required and don't have to have as many UL in the AoS but CJ is different.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Ahh, gotcha thanks, everyone! Good to know!
Hey Acaidian!

I tried to respond to your PM but your PMs are blocked. There is a setting where you can change that and accept PMs.
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 209 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  5 Random Questions [LOR, Pell, SNHU, etc] omicreativedev 5 755 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Intro to Criminal Justice & Speech Communication midnite123 11 977 01-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: karenkresgs
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 1,298 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Sophia.org Questions midnite123 37 2,695 09-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  Coopersmith - Course questions disney_day_dreamer 2 770 07-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: disney_day_dreamer
  5 Questions to Answer When Creating a Positive Online Presence for College Acceptance LevelUP 0 420 03-19-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BALS degree Foreign Service Officer Test vetvso 2 789 02-25-2022, 02:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Concentration, Major, Minor are mentioned in the diploma? MrPanda 8 1,025 11-14-2021, 01:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  HSE questions Celiics 9 1,302 10-31-2021, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Celiics