Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS certification In IT from ISS Nepal
Received an email from ISS Nepal in regards to getting the BCS and topping up at an UK university (online of course). I'm still waiting for more details from other agencies that are located in the BCS site, most of the test centers are located in Africa or Asia.  If you want a "designated test center" they can arrange it in your country for an extra fee of $80 I recall... which isn't bad!

Original Thread: Computing & IT - UK Bachelors Equivalent - £905.00 (degreeforum.net)

Dear Student,

I hope this email finds you well. I am from International school for skills(ISS).

Previously, you have enquired about BCS course in PCPS college.  As PCPS and ISS are sister companies and ISS is partnered to run BCS course in Nepal so PCPS have forwarded me your email id to know whether you are still interested to get BCS certificate in IT from ISS to fulfill your dream of being a software developer or any other IT expert?

ISS is a capabilities building institution where we help students and professionals by providing industry-relevant courses that give them an edge over others and help reach their career goals. We have also partnered with KPMG for business training and also have our own skill assessment platform called E-jaanch.

Getting a BCS certificate through ISS will help you 

1. Get hybrid learning: Study 5 days a week at your comfort zone and get 2 days of doubt clearing session at ISS.

2. Globally recognised certification: You can get globally recognised certification from BCS which is valued as getting a degree from high level university from UK from the comfort of your home.

3. Achieve your dream: Be a software developer, or any IT experts with BCS without going to the university

4. Coursera subscription: Get 6 months of free subscription of Coursera from ISS to cater dream to be an IT expert.

5. Cost and time effective: You can fulfill your dream of getting an IT Certification by investing less time and money in comparison with a 3-4 years IT college degree from BCS through ISS.

If you have any questions regarding BCS then please be free to question me, I will be more than happy to answer them. You can also contact me.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Business Development Executive
International school for skill (ISS)

Attached Files
.pdf   heq-guide.pdf (Size: 1.73 MB / Downloads: 8)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cambridge Certification Authority ? pluggingalong 5 834 09-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,339 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  Tableau Certification; is it worth it? ifomonay 1 605 07-16-2022, 11:05 PM
  No didn't receive credits for Google IT Support Professional Certification bashabi 15 3,267 03-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Difference between Certification & Licensure bjcheung77 2 1,006 10-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Last Post: BBryant165
  Construction Project Manager Certification humboldtjake 2 1,028 03-30-2019, 05:57 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Mom is re-entering the workforce, possible certification programs? bfleshman 4 1,094 01-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: tifferbugz
  Marketo certification study help? mrs.b 1 926 12-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Teaching With Technology Certification bjcheung77 0 1,062 09-16-2018, 12:18 PM
  CAMS Certification Test Flashcards Wanted Johmford 0 1,517 07-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Johmford