Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSBA-CIS Upper Level Credit Help/Question
(02-06-2019, 02:00 PM)davewill Wrote: Might want to start copying posts to the clipboard, then checking that they actually post. Weird as I haven't had that happen at all. Could it be some browser plugin?

No idea, but it happens to me quite a bit.  Maybe on a weekly basis minimum.
TESU BSBA in HR, 2018
WVNCC BOG AAS,
GGU Cert in Management, 2000

EXAMS: TECEP Tech Writg, Engl Comp 2, LA Math, Public Rel, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int Alg, Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
B&M COURSESPalomar CollMission Coll, Golden Gate Univ, San Jose State Univ
The Fundamentals of Cybersecurity DSST is UL at TESU. If you've already been through the TEEX classes then you're ready for it.
(02-06-2019, 03:13 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 02:00 PM)davewill Wrote: Might want to start copying posts to the clipboard, then checking that they actually post. Weird as I haven't had that happen at all. Could it be some browser plugin?

Weird. I wonder what is different with your setup or process since I also post a ton and move stuff around in my posts all the time and haven't come across this even once on my own posts. Are you using a mobile device or editing plugin or something maybe?
In Progress: MBA in IT Management, Western Governors University (25/35cu | Sep 2019)
Up Next: Perhaps an MSCS or a DBA/DM/Ph.D.

Complete:
BSBA in Computer Information Systems, 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM in Computer Science, 2019, Thomas Edison State University

B&M CC: 8.68cr, TESU: 3cr, CLEP/DSST: 15cr, Study.com: 57cr, Straighterline: 19cr, ALEKS: 9cr, TEEX: 6cr, The Institutes: 2cr, Sophia: 2cr
(121.68 credits total. 95 credits earned in 10 months, with 45 of those earned in ~3 months)
(02-06-2019, 07:35 PM)Merlin Wrote:

Weird. I wonder what is different with your setup or process since I also post a ton and move stuff around in my posts all the time and haven't come across this even once on my own posts. Are you using a mobile device or editing plugin or something maybe?

Not that I know of.  I'm on an iMac, using Chrome as my browser.

It happens when I edit down a very long post to try to just answer the relevant part.  I'll edit it down, then write my stuff then click Post Reply, and boom, the original post I was replying to is there, unedited, with none of my own post.  It is SO annoying!
TESU BSBA in HR, 2018
WVNCC BOG AAS,
GGU Cert in Management, 2000

EXAMS: TECEP Tech Writg, Engl Comp 2, LA Math, Public Rel, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int Alg, Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
B&M COURSESPalomar CollMission Coll, Golden Gate Univ, San Jose State Univ
(02-08-2019, 01:24 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 07:35 PM)Merlin Wrote:

Not that I know of.  I'm on an iMac, using Chrome as my browser.

It happens when I edit down a very long post to try to just answer the relevant part.  I'll edit it down, then write my stuff then click Post Reply, and boom, the original post I was replying to is there, unedited, with none of my own post.  It is SO annoying!

Hmm, that sounds like the same setup I'm using. Weird that you're seeing that problem. Do you have any chrome extensions that could be interfering with forum text editing? For example, I know there are extensions that are specifically designed to improve the editing tools on forums, but I haven't used any of those myself. I use Grammarly on my side, but so far that hasn't had any negative impact on my ability to edit posts.

I also use source mode (the little paper icon on the right side of the toolbar) when making a lot of edits, so that may also help.
In Progress: MBA in IT Management, Western Governors University (25/35cu | Sep 2019)
Up Next: Perhaps an MSCS or a DBA/DM/Ph.D.

Complete:
BSBA in Computer Information Systems, 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM in Computer Science, 2019, Thomas Edison State University

B&M CC: 8.68cr, TESU: 3cr, CLEP/DSST: 15cr, Study.com: 57cr, Straighterline: 19cr, ALEKS: 9cr, TEEX: 6cr, The Institutes: 2cr, Sophia: 2cr
(121.68 credits total. 95 credits earned in 10 months, with 45 of those earned in ~3 months)
Just an FYI not ALL programming classes transfer from SDC. Computer Science 115: Programming in Java does not transfer to TESU according to my adviser. If you look on https://study.com/directory/school/Thoma...ransferTab it's not listed there either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best strategy to complete BSBA in TESU, help. cecilgambe7 4 135 Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Last Post: natshar
  BSBA in International Business from TESU dosorio02 0 48 Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Last Post: dosorio02
  TESU or COSC? For BSBA gingermama 2 176 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: gingermama
  TESU Computer Science Updates Upper Level (UL) udi 19 1,005 Yesterday, 03:59 PM
Last Post: kphung29
  Saylor courses for TESU BSBA Marketing? gingermama 6 180 Yesterday, 04:47 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Student Success Straighterline question Puttlesbridge 1 99 07-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior Degree Plan - questions on UL credit sources EducationSeeker 14 567 06-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  TESU Residency Waiver question scout2family 4 350 06-26-2019, 05:12 PM
Last Post: DeanLewis
  TESU BSBA UL requirements jthatcher50 1 171 06-25-2019, 05:14 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BSBA tpell1219 7 273 06-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Last Post: allvia