Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSBA TESU UL Credits
Happy New Year to you all!

1. Does anyone have any recommendations for TESU BSBA UL credits? The only classes I have left are: principles of finance, marketing and international management, and three UL credits.

2. I am also interested in getting a BA in Psychology. I have completed 51 credits at community college, 51 credits via ACE approved classes. Does anyone know if you are only allowed to transfer 120 total credits or can I transfer 120 ace credits on top of the 51 credits from community college. Just a curiosity.

3. Any college recommendations for MBA or Masters in Healthcare Administration? I'm looking into Capella's program currently.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
You can absolutely transfer more than 120 credits
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
(01-02-2019, 12:53 PM)mysonx3 Wrote: You can absolutely transfer more than 120 credits

Yes, there is no upward limit other than no more than 90 credits from any single source (like Study.com for example), and no more than 80 credits cumulatively from any community colleges.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
tpell1219 Wrote:Happy New Year to you all!

1. Does anyone have any recommendations for TESU BSBA UL credits? The only classes I have left are: principles of finance, marketing and international management, and three UL credits.

I recommend finishing the requirements at Study.com, just for their discount on the capstone and residency waiver. You can take FIN 104 Financial Management, BUS 120 International Business, BUS 102 Marketing. For your final 3 credits, you need to tell us what you have taken in the area of study already, otherwise we may recommend a duplicate course... you can just search for UL courses on the Study.com TESU Transfer Tab.

2. I am also interested in getting a BA in Psychology. I have completed 51 credits at community college, 51 credits via ACE approved classes. Does anyone know if you are only allowed to transfer 120 total credits or can I transfer 120 ace credits on top of the 51 credits from community college. Just a curiosity.

You can transfer 80 credits from a CC, 117 from a 4 year college or university, 90 credits max from one source if you are sending them from ACE or NCCRS, you can send in more credits if you have, but to each Bachelors degree, that’s the limit.

3. Any college recommendations for MBA or Masters in Healthcare Administration? I'm looking into Capella's program currently.

I looked at a few providers - Read this thread for recommendations and also read the thread in my signature. Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid277160

Any help is greatly appreciated!

See my answers above, right after the questions.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
If you want to take your remaining courses for the BSBA at TESU, I recommend Study.com (yes I work there), and it's because you need at least 1 Study.com course to get a discount (which you will want), and you may as well take 2 (since you're paying for both).

If you take Prin of Finance, they have a pretest, which can be a good way to bypass a lot of the course if you're knowledgable about any of it. Even if you're not, it's worth taking. Corporate Finance would then be a decent UL course to take (fairly short, although 3 assignments).

If you take BUS 120: International Business, or BUS 102: Marketing, a good UL course would be MARK 303: Global Marketing. It becomes considerably shorter than it already is if you take either of these courses first, and even more so if you take both courses before taking it. And there's only 1 assignment.

BUS 313: Organizational Communication is very short as well, and only 1 assignment (and if you had taken BUS 113: Business Communication already, it would be even shorter).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 78 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 276 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,861 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 399 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  TESU AOS Finance courses Yenisei 9 671 01-15-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Searching for Fire Science Credits CGaboury 6 539 01-11-2024, 12:45 AM
  Transfer Sophia.org credits to Penn State World Campus? nomaduser 16 2,913 12-19-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Dlynn1219
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 579 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  TESU Business/Society splirow 15 1,382 08-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore