Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baba proctor
Hi guys.   I'm going thru the bsba tesu syllabus.   It says you must complete the Procter request form then send it to the office of test administration by the end of the first week.   Is this something I can use a virtual procter for or does it have to be an in person test centre like at a college or public library?  Is this something I can just pay a fee to the school for?
(09-03-2019, 12:28 AM)Dowew Wrote: Hi guys.   I'm going thru the bsba tesu syllabus.   It says you must complete the Procter request form then send it to the office of test administration by the end of the first week.   Is this something I can use a virtual procter for or does it have to be an in person test centre like at a college or public library?  Is this something I can just pay a fee to the school for?

A degree doesn't have a syllabus, do you mean a COURSE that you're taking?
A course may require a proctored exam, but I want to be sure that's what you mean because I don't want to give you the wrong info.

I had many TESU courses proctored by my approved proctor (librarian) and took them at my local public library. My proctor was a gem and didn't charge me a dime!
(09-09-2019, 08:33 AM)cookderosa Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 12:28 AM)Dowew Wrote: Hi guys.   I'm going thru the bsba tesu syllabus.   It says you must complete the Procter request form then send it to the office of test administration by the end of the first week.   Is this something I can use a virtual procter for or does it have to be an in person test centre like at a college or public library?  Is this something I can just pay a fee to the school for?

A degree doesn't have a syllabus, do you mean a COURSE that you're taking?
A course may require a proctored exam, but I want to be sure that's what you mean because I don't want to give you the wrong info.

I had many TESU courses proctored by my approved proctor (librarian) and took them at my local public library. My proctor was a gem and didn't charge me a dime!
I assume he/she means the BSBA Capstone.

If that's the case, TESU courses let you use ProctorU
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
[-] The following 1 user Likes mysonx3's post:
  • cookderosa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Received TESU Evaluation report | BABA CIS akr680 10 2,249 06-18-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: akr680