Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachelors Degree Finally in Reach!
Professional student finally has Bachelors degree in reach Just three upper level exams left to take until I am finished with my Excelsior BS in Liberal studies degree. I am so happy; I discovered the Big Three and finally took the leap into the world of testing!
I plan to take the following three exams to get across the finish line (BS Degree)...

Civil War
Drug & Alcohol Abuse
Abnormal Psychology

I am also planning on taking the follwoing exams as back up;
Psychology of Adulthood and Aging
DSST Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union

I plan to take the exams below just because, I think I could pass them all with a little study combined with the fact these exams won't cost me and money since they are free to military members. Smile Then maybe I get and additional BS or BA degree.
Introductory Psychology
CLEP Introductory Sociology
CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology
CLEP Business law
Dantes Business law II
CLEP U.S. History I: Early Colonizations to 1877
CLEP U.S. History II: 1865 to the Present
CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
CLEP Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
DSST Art of the Western World
DSST Western Europe since 1945
DSST An Introduction to the Modern Middle East
DSST A History of the Vietnam War
DSST Foundations of Education
DSST General Anthropology
DSST Introduction to Law Enforcement
CLEP Natural Sciences
DSST Environment & Humanity

Wish me luck!
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Good luck to yet another future EC Grad!!!

There are plenty of established threads here in the IC-Forums already on the subjects that you are looking to complete; just use the search feature above.

Good luck again!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Good luck to yet another future EC Grad!!!

There are plenty of established threads here in the IC-Forums already on the subjects that you are looking to complete; just use the search feature above.

Good luck again!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

ShotoJuku, Thanks for your support!
chiotwnron Wrote:Professional student finally has Bachelors degree in reach Just three upper level exams left to take until I am finished with my Excelsior BS in Liberal studies degree. I am so happy; I discovered the Big Three and finally took the leap into the world of testing!
I plan to take the following three exams to get across the finish line (BS Degree)...

Wish me luck!

LOL You sound like me--always learning and studying but never getting the degree. Only you're a lot smarter because you've at least been getting credits for what you studied!!!hilarious It would have been great to have known about the big three sooner but there's no stopping "us all" now.

Luck wished on your future exams.
Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
Thanks Librevore,
I knew I could not have been alone in this long journey to the Bachelors Degree! hilarious let's keep pressing forward supproting each other while Testing our way to the finish line.

COLLEGE LEVEL TESTING COMPLETED

08 ENGLISH COMPOSITION
435 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAV
484 ETHICS:THEORY & PRACTICE
486 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
487 WORLD POPULATION
583 LIFE SPAN DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
68 INFORMATION SYSTEMS & COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
74 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
81 ANALYZING & INTERPRETING LITERATURE
SF474 ETHICS IN AM
SF834 PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
SG532 PRINCIPLES OF SUPERVISION
SG536 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTERS
SG543 INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
SG551 MANAGEMENT INFO SYSTEMS
SH470 HUMAN CULTURAL GEOGRAPHY
SH498 CRIMINAL JUSTICE
SH508 HERES TO YOUR HEALTH
SH820 TECHNICAL WRITING
SL562 FUND OF COUNSELING
ECE Labor Relations

Ron
Wow, I'm just starting out myself. I have only 12 credits (Clep) to my name (Social Science and Biology. I'm still waiting to hear from Excelsior regarding credits for my Certs. I'm hoping to pass Humanities on Saturday.
Does anyone know if you can count the DANTES intro to computers and the CLEP Information Systems & Computer Applications as 3 credits + 3 credits = 6 credits towards a BS at Excelsior or Empire State or Thomas Edison?

Thanks!
Marty
I did at Excelsior.
My Excelsior Journey
Bachelor of Science in General Business, cum laude
Excelsior College
chiotwnron Wrote:Professional student finally has Bachelors degree in reach Just three upper level exams left to take until I am finished with my Excelsior BS in Liberal studies degree. I am so happy; I discovered the Big Three and finally took the leap into the world of testing!

Civil War
Drug & Alcohol Abuse
Abnormal Psychology

I am also planning on taking the follwoing exams as back up;
Psychology of Adulthood and Aging
DSST Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union

I plan to take the exams below just because, I think I could pass them all with a little study combined with the fact these exams won't cost me and money since they are free to military members. Smile Then maybe I get and additional BS or BA degree.
Introductory Psychology
CLEP Introductory Sociology
CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology
CLEP Business law
Dantes Business law II
CLEP U.S. History I: Early Colonizations to 1877
CLEP U.S. History II: 1865 to the Present
CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
CLEP Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
DSST Art of the Western World
DSST Western Europe since 1945
DSST An Introduction to the Modern Middle East
DSST A History of the Vietnam War
DSST Foundations of Education
DSST General Anthropology
DSST Introduction to Law Enforcement
CLEP Natural Sciences
DSST Environment & Humanity

Wish me luck!

Good luck!!
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 10 698 04-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 294 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 659 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
  New Georgetown Coursera Bachelors smartdegree 73 9,718 03-18-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: SilentWarrior
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,812 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 588 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 524 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 291 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 883 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,252 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM