Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be careful and don't get overconfident
I took English Composition via LSU distance learning. It was inexpensive and practical. GOOD LUCK!!
Here's the website for LSU Independent Study: [SIZE="4"]www.is.lsu.edu[/SIZE]
My first experience with a CLEP exam was back in Feb of 2005, I went in cold turkey for the US History II exam. I almost cried when I made a 49, 1 pt too short. The next time I took the test I bought REA book and I made a 56 on the test. My test administrator told me about this website, and I took the American Government and made a 61. I am going to take the Sociology tomorrow and I hope I pass.

Long story short, never ever go in cold turkey.

:eek:
kking1977 Wrote:Long story short, never ever go in cold turkey.

Yep, even a few hours of study can make that fine difference between 3 credit hours, and zero!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
kking1977 Wrote:My first experience with a CLEP exam was back in Feb of 2005, I went in cold turkey for the US History II exam. I almost cried when I made a 49, 1 pt too short. The next time I took the test I bought REA book and I made a 56 on the test. My test administrator told me about this website, and I took the American Government and made a 61. I am going to take the Sociology tomorrow and I hope I pass.

Long story short, never ever go in cold turkey.

:eek:

[SIZE="3"]Don't HOPE you pass - KNOW you will pass!! You cannot fail when using InstanCert - a proven winner!! GOOD LUCK!![/SIZE]
Just got my results back from Soc Science & History. I went in cold turkey and only got a 46. I wish I had read the information under Soc Science & History better on InstantCert. I did not study history and it bit me. My first fail after passing my previous 5.

The good news is, I took Sociology just in case as a back up. I felt good about that one because I studied InstantCert. Unfortunately, I have to wait another week for the results.
how did you do on ethics in america
[QUOTE=tan539]how did you do on ethics in america[/QUOTE$$]

If you are asking me, I managed to get a 56. Good enough.Smile