Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to take these tests?
Hi everyone,

I applied to TESU late last week and want to start testing out of classes so I can graduate as soon as possible. I plan on getting a BSBA. Can you tell me where the best (most efficient and cost effective) online sites there are to take tests to satisfy these requirements:

Oral Comm
College Algebra
American Government
Science/CompSci (4cr min)
Intro to Computers
Prin of Marketing
International Business
Business Comm

I was thinking SL for Business Comm, American Government and algebra

I was thinking DAVAR for Intro to computers

I was thinking Study.com for International business

That leaves me with Oral Communication, Principles of Marketing (would this be intro to marketing? If so I'd probably do that at DAVAR) and Science but I cannot figure out where to take these. Any ideas? Also do you think my plan above is best for my needs? Also I'm too science savvy so I'd like the simplest route out of there possible.

Also, I'll attach my transcript in case you guys/gals want to gloss it over and see if I'm missing anything.

Thanks,

Zebra Cow
Onlinedegree.com has marketing.
You need at least 2 courses at Study.com to maximize the price (it's $199/mo for 2 exams, so you should take 2 since you're paying for 2). They have everything you need if you want to stick with a single course provider.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(12-16-2019, 12:01 PM)dfrecore Wrote: You need at least 2 courses at Study.com to maximize the price (it's $199/mo for 2 exams, so you should take 2 since you're paying for 2).  They have everything you need if you want to stick with a single course provider.

I plan on being able to do more than 2 per month would I be able to buy additional exams or is two the limit per month?
(12-16-2019, 12:56 PM)zebra cow Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:01 PM)dfrecore Wrote: You need at least 2 courses at Study.com to maximize the price (it's $199/mo for 2 exams, so you should take 2 since you're paying for 2).  They have everything you need if you want to stick with a single course provider.

I plan on being able to do more than 2 per month would I be able to buy additional exams or is two the limit per month?
You can buy additional exams (I think the limit is 5 total exams) for $70 each
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
Hey, no worries, I got your PM. I would recommend doing everything with StraighterLine and Study.com for the cheap/easy/fast combo and doing it at the comfort of home. If you're strapped for cash then go decide with Onlinedegree.com/Saylor/Davar and CLEP options, I live too far so I never used a CLEP.

For your Math/Stats, take College Algebra with ALEKS and for Stats, take CSM Learn. If you want to see what I have in my spreadsheet template, you can view them on post #28/#31 within the Beginners Guide. All the recommended courses and their respective provider is already there (mainly SL/Study.com)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ETS Major Field Tests mt_1994 6 832 05-26-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: spohara
  Study.com - how do you know how many tests you have left mt_1994 3 610 03-20-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: jch
  ETS Major Field Tests? ab10365 10 4,044 10-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  Best place(s) to take these courses utility 11 1,704 10-08-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: utility
  tesu upper level dsst tests Sb2013 2 1,385 03-18-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Sb2013
  ACTFL and NYU language tests for TESU pws 16 3,166 12-25-2018, 02:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore