Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big 3 Notable alumni
Excelsior College Notable alumni
John E. Walsh (Class of 1990), Lieutenant Governor of Montana (2013-2014), United States Senator from Montana, by mid-term appointment, February 9, 2014-2015.
Gilbert King, BSL '85, winner of the 2013 Pulitzer Prize in non-fiction for Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys, and the Dawn of the New America.
Charles W. Bowen, 10th Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard, 2006–2010
Joe R. Campa Jr., 11th Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy, 2006–2008
Anthony Munroe, President, Malcolm X, City Colleges of Chicago
Carl Hausman (class of 1985 under former University of the State of New York/Regents College designation), Professor of Journalism at Rowan University and author of Lies We Live By.
Anthony J. O'Donnell, Maryland politician
Ed Rensi, co-owner of Team Rensi Motorsports
Major General Joseph J. Taluto, retired Adjutant General of the New York National Guard
Stacey Campfield, former Republican member of the Tennessee Senate from the 7th district.
Judd Matheny, Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives from the 47th House District consisting of Coffee County and part of Warren County.
Daniel A. Dailey, BS, 15th Sergeant Major of the Army
Alumnus June Jones, Head Football Coach at Southern Methodist University
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excelsior_College

Thomas Edison State University Notable alumni
Arthur C. Brooks, Economist, President of the American Enterprise Institute.
Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, Congresswoman and former Majority Leader of the New Jersey General Assembly.
Mike Davis, former Indiana University head men's basketball coach and former head coach at the University of Alabama-Birmingham
Walter E. Fountain, United States Army Brigadier General, Assistant Adjutant General of the Oklahoma Army National Guard, acting Deputy Director of the Army National Guard
Gary Heavin, founder of CEO of Curves International
Steven L. Herman, South Asia bureau chief and a Radio/TV Correspondent for the Voice of America.
County Executive Brian M. Hughes, current Executive of New Jersey's Mercer County.
Jim Harrington, Network Radio host.
Steve Levicoff, Writer
Assemblyman Raj Mukherji, Esq., Member of the New Jersey State Legislature and former Deputy Mayor of Jersey City.
Captain Edwin Muñiz M.D., PhD and Ed.D., Aerospace Physiologist.
Michael D. Reynolds, Astronomer, currently a Dean at Florida State College at Jacksonville.
Kristina Sisco, Actress.
Daniel Knudsen, Director, Actor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edi...ble_alumni

Charter Oak State College Notable alumni
Former professional football player Marvin Jones
Oklahoma State Representative Jason Murphey
Rhode Island State Representative Larry Valencia
Connecticut television news anchor Al Terzi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_Oa...ege#Alumni
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

Did someone from DegreeInfo.com throw Steve Levicoff in there? I've had a lot of interactions with him, unfortunately.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Life Long Learning Wrote:Excelsior College Notable alumni
John E. Walsh (Class of 1990), Lieutenant Governor of Montana (2013-2014), United States Senator from Montana, by mid-term appointment, February 9, 2014-2015.
Gilbert King, BSL '85, winner of the 2013 Pulitzer Prize in non-fiction for Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys, and the Dawn of the New America.
Charles W. Bowen, 10th Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard, 2006–2010
Joe R. Campa Jr., 11th Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy, 2006–2008
Anthony Munroe, President, Malcolm X, City Colleges of Chicago
Carl Hausman (class of 1985 under former University of the State of New York/Regents College designation), Professor of Journalism at Rowan University and author of Lies We Live By.
Anthony J. O'Donnell, Maryland politician
Ed Rensi, co-owner of Team Rensi Motorsports
Major General Joseph J. Taluto, retired Adjutant General of the New York National Guard
Stacey Campfield, former Republican member of the Tennessee Senate from the 7th district.
Judd Matheny, Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives from the 47th House District consisting of Coffee County and part of Warren County.
Daniel A. Dailey, BS, 15th Sergeant Major of the Army
Alumnus June Jones, Head Football Coach at Southern Methodist University
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excelsior_College

Thomas Edison State University Notable alumni
Arthur C. Brooks, Economist, President of the American Enterprise Institute.
Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, Congresswoman and former Majority Leader of the New Jersey General Assembly.
Mike Davis, former Indiana University head men's basketball coach and former head coach at the University of Alabama-Birmingham
Walter E. Fountain, United States Army Brigadier General, Assistant Adjutant General of the Oklahoma Army National Guard, acting Deputy Director of the Army National Guard
Gary Heavin, founder of CEO of Curves International
Steven L. Herman, South Asia bureau chief and a Radio/TV Correspondent for the Voice of America.
County Executive Brian M. Hughes, current Executive of New Jersey's Mercer County.
Jim Harrington, Network Radio host.
Steve Levicoff, Writer
Assemblyman Raj Mukherji, Esq., Member of the New Jersey State Legislature and former Deputy Mayor of Jersey City.
Captain Edwin Muñiz M.D., PhD and Ed.D., Aerospace Physiologist.
Michael D. Reynolds, Astronomer, currently a Dean at Florida State College at Jacksonville.
Kristina Sisco, Actress.
Daniel Knudsen, Director, Actor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edi...ble_alumni

Charter Oak State College Notable alumni
Former professional football player Marvin Jones
Oklahoma State Representative Jason Murphey
Rhode Island State Representative Larry Valencia
Connecticut television news anchor Al Terzi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_Oa...ege#Alumni

I worked with Anthony J. O'Donnell (Tony) and we were good friends. It's funny that he is on this list.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
Not sure what her stage name was, I just know her as Erika, but she was a pretty big feature/burlesque dancer in the 80's & 90's... had a website with a few million members. She graduated from TESC and opened up a computer technology company when she retired from dancing. Maybe not as well known, but meeting her was beneficial to me in getting my butt in gear.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
Why am I not on that list..... Just kidding, I don't need fame
A.A.S. IN RESPIRATORY CARE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2007
A.A. IN SOCIAL SCIENCE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2015
B.S.A.S.T IN RESPIRATORY CARE (TESU) 2015
smf6824 Wrote:Why am I not on that list..... Just kidding, I don't need fame

You're semi famous if you were added to TESU website of graduate review videos, I searched YouTube as well and have seen many reviews. I did check the videos for COSC, Excelsior, Hodges, WGU and found out more on each program they offer and why some students like their respective school and program. That's one reason I decided one school from another, the more useful reviews, the better.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
sanantone Wrote:Did someone from DegreeInfo.com throw Steve Levicoff in there? I've had a lot of interactions with him, unfortunately.

That is Lord Levicoff....Smile
Fun Fact: One of these Notable Alumni is an extremely distant cousin of mine. Lest I engage in gratuitous name-dropping, this cousin is quite distant indeed.
Course clear! You got a card.

Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 72|American Government 71|Introductory Sociology 63|Humanities 70|College Composition 60|U.S. History II 67|Principles of Marketing 73|Principles of Macroeconomics 67|Principles of Microeconomics 66|U.S. History I 74|College Mathematics 68|Information Systems & Computer Applications 68|College Algebra 56|Biology 63|Financial Accounting 65

B.A.S. IT Management, Class of 2015
MBA, Class of 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have any DegreeForum alumni went on to teach in Japan? leland.kirk 9 3,250 09-20-2018, 03:00 PM
Last Post: zzzz24
  TESU Alumni Happy Hour in NYC jane_eyre11 2 1,461 07-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  How many donate to their school as alumni? Life Long Learning 7 2,285 11-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU Alumni Association email Aurelius 3 1,502 06-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Alumni? lupin26 1 686 06-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: smf6824
  COSC Capstone questions. COSC psychology students/alumni please look. CountChocula 2 1,185 03-25-2015, 03:28 PM
Last Post: KittenMittens
  Blood-Sucking Alumni Association - TESC thatbrian 5 1,245 09-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post: TeeitupTom
  Seeking Advice from Thomas Edison Alumni Levi 2 1,273 10-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Levi