Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booked a cruise as my graduation present. They are having a "sail free" promotion.
I know some people aren't into cruising. I love to cruise with my family in a Suite. I like to do land vacations when it's just me and my spouse.

This year, we are booking a cruise on the Norwegian Getaway (brand new ship) and we've probably been cruising more times than I could count off the top.

At any rate, I just wanted you all to know, if you are a cruiser, that NCL is having a Kids Sail Free promotion but this promo is not limited to kids 17 and under. The first two people in a stateroom are regular price, everyone else in the stateroom is free.

Here's link to NCL website

Kids Sail Free + Free Balcony Upgrades | Norwegian Cruise Line

and here is link to the terms and conditions (from bottom of page on above link)

Terms and Conditions

For example, we booked a 7 day cruise for 2400 for the 4 of us out of Miami. It was a great deal.
We have a great group of "academic counselors" on this board. You will never find a greater group of supporters willing to offer you the benefit of their experience, helpful advice, and constructive criticism.

Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA > BS > MSPM (2016)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
soliloquy Wrote:I know some people aren't into cruising. I love to cruise with my family in a Suite. I like to do land vacations when it's just me and my spouse.

This year, we are booking a cruise on the Norwegian Getaway (brand new ship) and we've probably been cruising more times than I could count off the top.

At any rate, I just wanted you all to know, if you are a cruiser, that NCL is having a Kids Sail Free promotion but this promo is not limited to kids 17 and under. The first two people in a stateroom are regular price, everyone else in the stateroom is free.

and here is link to the terms and conditions (from bottom of page on above link)

Terms and Conditions

For example, we booked a 7 day cruise for 2400 for the 4 of us out of Miami. It was a great deal.

That's a great deal! I might have to sign up for another cruise....My mom lives in Miami, so I have a place to stay and park the car when I'm down there
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]
Nice! Let us know how you like it!
Tara

I'm done!Smile Thanks to InstantCert, Study.com, ALEKS, CLEP and a LOT of work on my part and a lot of support from hubby and family. If I can do it, so can you! 

Degrees:
Thomas Edison State College (TESC) - Bachelor of Science Nursing; RN, BSN (Graduated in the top of 1/4 of class with Sigma Theta Tau honors)
+ 3 courses completed towards MSN.
Excelsior College (EC) - Associates in Applied Science (passed NCLEX- RN exam and became a Registered Nurse)

The test's Passed (CLEP'S, DSST's, ALEK's, etc.):
Credits/Course
3          Introduction to Sociology
3          Lifespan and Developmental Psychology
3          Humanities (64)
3          History of the United States I (60)
3          History of the United States II (65)
3          American Government (54)
6          Biology (58)
6          Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (67)
3          Principals of Management (72)
3          ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra
3          CLEP Intro to Psych
3          ALEKS: Statistics

YOU CAN DO IT!!![Image: smile.png]
soliloquy Wrote:I know some people aren't into cruising. I love to cruise with my family in a Suite. I like to do land vacations when it's just me and my spouse.

Terms and Conditions

I wonder if my kids would be offended if I flipped a coin Smile lol
seriously though, thanks for that, I am forwarding it to a friend looking for cruise deals!
Congrats on earning your degree and booking a cruise; your future awaits - Bon Voyage! cheersmate
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
The wife wants me to go to Commencement in Albany this summer, but I want to go to Hawaii or the Caribbean instead. The only cruise we have been on so far is a return trip from Alaska. Plus, I want to move somewhere WARM when I retire in three years! Smile
BA Liberal Arts in 2014 from Excelsior College.
Certificate in Writing in 2018 from University of Washington.
Goal: MA in History or Psychology.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Month Udacity Free amaquiling 6 168 03-27-2020, 09:42 AM
Last Post: asianphd
  Free Udemy Courses padma 3 520 03-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  First job after graduation studyandpass5 7 477 02-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  FREE Udemy - Learn Python Programming! (Free offer ends today!) bjcheung77 2 173 01-14-2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  FREE Udemy - PMP 2020 Practice tests - 6th Edition - 600 questions bjcheung77 2 294 01-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Last Post: doom
  FREE Udemy - VIP Digital Marketing Master Course bjcheung77 2 356 12-18-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: alab21
Big Grin Promotion at work, thanks DegreeForum! jsd 11 945 12-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Life_One
  FREE Udemy - Practical Programming in Python bjcheung77 3 349 12-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  FREE Udemy - PMP Practice tests 6th Edition - 500 questions+explanations bjcheung77 7 517 12-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Last Post: allvia
  New Free Medical Schools sanantone 12 2,597 10-18-2019, 06:10 PM
Last Post: MSK9