Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business 309: Digital Marketing & Advertising (Study.com)
This project was simple. Honestly I put the information it asked for in some slides 10-12 slides in total opening slide (welcome and who I am, what I do, why I am here), 2 - 3 slides per topic ( I believe I had 3 topics), final slide says Questions?) . I changed the background of PowerPoint so it was aesthetically pleasing to the eye and got a "C" for doing absolute bare minimum. I spent thirty minutes to an hour on the project in total. My PowerPoint was awful. Fun project though!

The final for this class was the easiest final that I have taken in all the courses I have done. I would not stress about this one.

I got a "B" in the class.

Now International Business took me a lot of time writing those essays and doing research. Those projects were much more difficult.
Thanks alot~! I'm ggoing to wotk on the PP now hoping to finish it up tonight and then take the final tomorrow. The practice final and the course overall was very easy so I'm feeling confident.

Thanks for the information! Smile
Does the PowerPoint need to have audio/voiceover? Or slides only?
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

I didn't see anything about audio being required. I turned mine in last night with slides only.
I did mine with slides only.

kalishakti Wrote:Does the PowerPoint need to have audio/voiceover? Or slides only?
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
Just finished taking the Final and my preliminary score for the exam was 83% (Rushed through it a bit, 100 questions in 30 minutes and didn't really study to be honest) I completed this course in 2 days. It was overall very easy and the Project was very simple overall, though I'm curious to see what my score is for that considering I put it together in like an hour.

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for fairly easy credit, or even someone new to Study.com. It focuses a lot on Social Media, so anyone who actively uses the internet shouldn't find it difficult at all.
Passed the course, got a 91 on the final exam and 83 on the project. The project was graded very quickly, I received the results 2 days after submission. I received my ACE approval within 24 hours. Smile
Agree with previous replies that the course, project and exam are fairly straightforward. I am moving on to Study.com's Project Management (Business 311), if anyone has completed the project and exam for that course please share your feedback!
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

I need to do this class, but any business course that ends in a power point should be an automatic fail Wink Seriously if somebody breaks into a slide deck in a meeting I am out of there...
I received my project grade for Eng. 305 within 24 hours as well.
Credit Sources:
Guilford Technical Community College (59)
U.S Army Training
ALEKS
Study.com
Straighterline
Shmoop
DSST
UExcel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,280 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,471 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,610 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 299 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 967 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue