Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Ethics - BUS 106
Hello guys,

I'm wondering if you can assist me with a question regarding a SL course: 

I have completed SL course "Business Ethics - BUS 106"  and wanted to know if this will be accepted by TESU as a part of BA LS degree. 

I can see from their webpage that they listed a "Ethics" Subject Category (3Cr) under "Civic and Global Learning", but I m not sure if the course I completed can be accepted by them.

Thanks you in advance!
Yes, that course can be used in the Ethics category. Just wondering, did you already take the FREE Ethics 312 course from the Institutes? That course is still ACE recommended for credit and it's FREE, I would use that instead, if you've taken both, one of these Ethics courses will be moved to your LL Gen Eds, Free Electives, or the BALS AOS LL section.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-15-2019, 03:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, that course can be used in the Ethics category.  Just wondering, did you already take the FREE Ethics 312 course from the Institutes?  That course is still ACE recommended for credit and it's FREE, I would use that instead, if you've taken both, one of these Ethics courses will be moved to your LL Gen Eds, Free Electives, or the BALS AOS LL section.

Aren't those duplicates?  I show them both coming in as PHI-285.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
You should follow a degree plan to avoid ending up with duplicates / courses that do not fit you do not need as a free elective.
(11-15-2019, 03:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, that course can be used in the Ethics category.  Just wondering, did you already take the FREE Ethics 312 course from the Institutes?  That course is still ACE recommended for credit and it's FREE, I would use that instead, if you've taken both, one of these Ethics courses will be moved to your LL Gen Eds, Free Electives, or the BALS AOS LL section.

That ethics course would be very handy for me. So I just go to the institute.com and select Ethics 312? Looks like it was an insurance website for me?
(11-16-2019, 10:37 PM)Madxhatter Wrote:

That ethics course would be very handy for me. So I just go to the institute.com and select Ethics 312? Looks like it was an insurance website for me?

312N  (first option, free) https://www.theinstitutes.org/guide/ethi...pcus#order
(11-17-2019, 12:02 AM)lacussucceed Wrote:

312N  (first option, free) https://www.theinstitutes.org/guide/ethi...pcus#order

And that will count as credit for the Ethics course at TESU??
(11-17-2019, 01:02 AM)Madxhatter Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 12:02 AM)lacussucceed Wrote:

And that will count as credit for the Ethics course at TESU??

Yes, that will count for the Ethics course at TESU. As a side note, can you create a new thread and copy/paste your TESU evaluation if you still have access to it? I can create an action plan for you if you needed and tell you what courses you can take for the remainder of your degree requirements.

I'll provide you the cheap/easy/fast options, for a preview, you can review the template I have in my Beginners Guide post #28/#31... there are only two differences as those files are a year old... the Cornerstone can't be transferred in, the Math requirement can be done with the CSM Learn course for $39!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Did that ethics course today... was an interesting course. So I passed the exam and submitted to ACE... that is all I had to do correct?
(11-17-2019, 03:51 PM)Madxhatter Wrote: Did that ethics course today... was an interesting course. So I passed the exam and submitted to ACE... that is all I had to do correct?
Yes that is correct.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 413 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Sophia - New Business Ethics Course lumina 14 3,128 10-25-2023, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Sherwood
  TESU Business/Society splirow 15 1,409 08-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Can anyone share their experience with Edx Critical Business Skills course by SNHU? lorabel 7 1,499 03-17-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  PHI-400 Managerial Ethics (Equivalency Only) mog538 0 336 02-22-2023, 09:16 PM
Last Post: mog538
  SL Business Statistics - is the final open-book? AW84 5 622 02-21-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Sophia’s Arizona Global Campus Course Equivalency: BUS 311 Business Law I basicunitoflife 4 835 12-29-2022, 12:09 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study.com Business 212 business statistics thepoetvd776 1 747 11-24-2022, 09:08 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia - Intro to Ethics ss20ts 25 6,303 09-15-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: RhondaG
Information New Sophia courses coming: Python and Business Communication! MNomadic 27 4,709 08-19-2022, 07:36 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle