Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CDC Updates Guidance on Masks
Video 
Clown World update, CDC updates mask policy
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...ities.html

Now we can ALL (sorry kids) enjoy life again.

Fauci Impersonator:
https://www.tiktok.com/@b1gd0gg/video/69...8939171074

Fauci SNL:
https://youtu.be/Au2tgLjdGIs
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 2 users Like LevelUP's post:
  • Sapientes, StoicJ
The real clown world is all the people(who are not educated on the subject) having the arrogance and ignorance to claim they know better than the scientific and medical communities about the pandemic.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 3 users Like MNomadic's post:
  • davewill, TINASAM, Vle045
I am enjoying the people who are going to continue wearing masks to prove that they hate Trump or whatever. It's the MAGA hat of the left.

Unless you plan on wearing it for the rest of your life, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just go ahead and not wear it any longer starting now. But whatever.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Sapientes, StoicJ
.... not everything has to be political.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 3 users Like Vle045's post:
  • davewill, MNomadic, rachel83az
(05-18-2021, 02:20 PM)Vle045 Wrote: .... not everything has to be political.

Right? Some people just have weak immune systems. Or just want to be extra safe to protect friends and family who have weakened immune systems. In Asia, it's just polite to wear a mask during cold and flu season to protect yourself and others from getting sick. Nothing to do with politics.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
It some states we're still under state mandates.
Some of us have autoimmune disorders - (and some have more than one) - so fuck you for assuming its all just fear.
Some of us just want to survive the people that think vaccines and masks are stupid and can't fathom science-based shit.

Fuck.
Upcoming Degrees:
Master of Arts in Social Science (conc. Sociology) - Georgia Southern University - April 2025
Up Next (Decision MADE!)
Ph.D in Criminal Justice (Intelligence) - UNG
Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS Board of Governors - Pierpont Community & Technical College  8/2021
AS Business Administration (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
Grant Writing Certificate- Fort Hays State University - 11/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

(05-18-2021, 04:27 PM)TINASAM Wrote: Some of us have autoimmune disorders - (and some have more than one) - so fuck you for assuming its all just fear.
Some of us just want to survive the people that think vaccines and masks are stupid and can't fathom science-based shit.

Fuck.

So you're going to wear a mask forever?  I honestly want to know - because we've had lots of communicable diseases in the past that we didn't wear masks for.  I have diabetes, so does my dad, and my mom has had cancer recently.  So we are in the "high risk" group.  I'm curious what you are actually going to do going forward.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Sapientes, StoicJ
(05-18-2021, 04:33 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 04:27 PM)TINASAM Wrote: Some of us have autoimmune disorders - (and some have more than one) - so fuck you for assuming its all just fear.

Fuck.

So you're going to wear a mask forever?  I honestly want to know - because we've had lots of communicable diseases in the past that we didn't wear masks for.  I have diabetes, so does my dad, and my mom has had cancer recently.  So we are in the "high risk" group.  I'm curious what you are actually going to do going forward.

There have always been people who have had to wear masks forever when outside their own home or risk death. So, yeah, why not forever?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • TINASAM
It’s not all political. By most everyone wearing masks we were able to cut the flu down from like 20 million cases to just 1500.  Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Pats20's post:
  • rachel83az, StoicJ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids Get told NO MORE MASKS LevelUP 8 991 02-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Last Post: jsd