Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!! I'm a College Grad now!!!
Yahooooo! I just finished taking my very last two exams tonight!! I had them planned at a testing center at 5 pm, the guy was sick and didn't show, but we managed to drive all the way to the other side of Atlanta and take them anyway.

I took MIS and Found. of Edu and scored a 55 and a 64 respectively, and I needed a 46 on ex. exam to pass.

The IC cards for both exams were close to what you needed, and although I got the better score on the Edu. class, I though there was more info that wasn't on IC, on the Edu. exam. But regardless, I'm not the best person to comment on these two exams: I only started studying Saturday afternoon for both of these, didn't study at all Sunday, studied all day Monday, and about 4 hours Tuesday. I knew I was cutting it close, but IC goes down forever for me as the greatest study guide ever!! And, much prayer went into all this schooling for me, b/c I did not get this degree for myself, I got it b/c my girlfriend's dad asked me to go back and finish it up.

Anyway, everything aside: all I have to do is mail in my check and grad form, and I'll get a diploma from TESC in June!!!!

Thanks SOOOO much for all the help folks,
David
David Hammond
http://mydadandme.net

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passed:

Microecon 61
Princ of Fin 60
Hum Resource Mgt 53
Org Behavior 55
Ethics in Am 66
Human Growth & Dvlpmnt 63
Intro to Ed Psych 62
Fund of Counseling 52
Analyzing & Inter Lit 56
Crim Justice 49
Intro to Law Enforce 48
Prin of Supervision 55
Intro to World Religions 64
Humanities 59
Env't & Humanity 56
Info Sys & Comp Apps 55
Drug & Alcohol Abuse 53
Intro to Comp 55
Mgt Info Sys 55
Found of Ed 64
Ooops, forgot to update my signature. hilarious
David Hammond

Passed:

Microecon 61
Princ of Fin 60
Hum Resource Mgt 53
Org Behavior 55
Ethics in Am 66
Intro to Ed Psych 62
Fund of Counseling 52
Analyzing & Inter Lit 56
Crim Justice 49
Intro to Law Enforce 48
Prin of Supervision 55
Humanities 59
Env't & Humanity 56
Info Sys & Comp Apps 55
Drug & Alcohol Abuse 53
Intro to Comp 55
Mgt Info Sys 55
Found of Ed 64
Congratulations! You must be feeling so exhilarated right now, having finished successfully your last two exams. Go ahead and CELEBRATE! You deserve it! Smile
Congratulations on a huge accomplishment and happy birthday!

As always, if there's any specific feedback you can provide on Foun of Educ to help other people focus their studies, please consider starting a new thread on that. I know it'd be a huge help to a lot of people here!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]CONGRATS!!!!

Welcome To The Club!!

What's Next?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Outstanding!!!!! Best of luck in all your future endeavors!

CrystalBig Grin
Crystal King
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009

Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
Thanks so much folks, it's is quite a feeling to be done now...

Found. of Ed.: This one IC was definetly enough for! I studied about 6-8 hours on this one, one afternoon, the next morning, and took the exam that night. I scored a 64, only needed a 46.

IC has a lot of info on many different court cases - read these, but there wasn't a lot on the exam that required you to memorize which case made what decision, etc. The exam really is a history of education in the United States, so the court cases are really more of just the high points of history and the decisions being made in the US - and the only thing that IC didn't cover in enough depth that I can remember, was Horace Mann - there were probably 6-8 q's about him on the exam, and IC only had maybe one card or two about him.

God Bless!
David
David Hammond

Passed:

Microecon 61
Princ of Fin 60
Hum Resource Mgt 53
Org Behavior 55
Ethics in Am 66
Intro to Ed Psych 62
Fund of Counseling 52
Analyzing & Inter Lit 56
Crim Justice 49
Intro to Law Enforce 48
Prin of Supervision 55
Humanities 59
Env't & Humanity 56
Info Sys & Comp Apps 55
Drug & Alcohol Abuse 53
Intro to Comp 55
Mgt Info Sys 55
Found of Ed 64
Great job!!!
Dale H.
half way...
Enrolled - BS-BGB Excelsior
Completed - 65 credits
Togo - 4 CLEP, 6 DSST, 2 ECE, 1 EC Course, 1 TECEP
Hey congratulations, I am new to the discussion and I am in the process of deciding whether to tranfer from University of Phoenix to Excelsior.

Next week sat I will be taking my Dantes EXam for foundations of education, could you please give me some advice

Mapalo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 9 579 04-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is online college easier now? Vle045 21 1,177 02-26-2024, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  People Who Regret Their College Majors Are Sharing What Their Major Was LevelUP 22 1,530 02-26-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,923 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
  Verified College Credit Transfers TINASAM 0 229 02-19-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 495 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  NH Colby-Sawyer College cut their tuition 62% in 2023 ($46,000 to $17,500) Ares 2 389 02-14-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 3 726 02-07-2024, 12:24 PM
  College enrollment rises after pandemic lull LevelUP 0 205 01-25-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  101yr Old Woman Returned To School And Will Graduate College With Her Granddaughter LevelUP 0 244 01-25-2024, 04:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP