Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COM-209
I was wondering if there's a course can be transferred to TESU as COM-209 can be done quickly. The only course I am aware of is the study.com course.
There is Davar Public Speaking and the DSST Public Speaking.

But be warned, a lot of locations don't offer that DSST.

SL also has Intro to Communication that is a speech course.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(08-09-2017, 03:33 PM)Ideas Wrote: There is Davar Public Speaking and the DSST Public Speaking.

HI! I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone had experience taking the Davar public speaking course. Would you say that it's easier or harder than the DSST? Or how does it differ?  Thank you  Smile
(06-17-2019, 06:30 PM)KatePsychology Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 03:33 PM)Ideas Wrote: There is Davar Public Speaking and the DSST Public Speaking.

HI! I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone had experience taking the Davar public speaking course. Would you say that it's easier or harder than the DSST? Or how does it differ?  Thank you  Smile

Most people don't take 2 courses/exams that are exactly the same, so I'm going to guess nobody will be able to help you here.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA