Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Coast University
OK, so I am officially sold on CCU and their non-traditional distance learning format.

I am only a few weeks into the program and I have already taken two challenge exams. I passed the first course (HR Management) with a B. I could have got an A but I was in a time crunch so I didn't do as much review as I should have. I just finished Organizational Behavior (I expect to get an A on this one) and scanned in the final exam answer sheet into my computer as I sit here typing at a local burger joint. The internet is great.

I have requested my third and final challenge exam (Project Management) which I should receive in a few days.

They told me that I can have as many as 4 courses at one time, so that is my goal.

These courses are not easy, but this sure is alot of fun. I really enjoy not being stuck at the pace of a traditional classroom and also not being stuck with silly online postings every day.

I am going to update my signature line now that I am actually going to stick with this program through until completion. (probably in about 6 months for me, although they wont award the degree in less than 9 months).

Wish me luck.

If anyone has suggestions on how best to "do CCU", please let me know.
ImustStudy
----------------------------------------
A.S. Liberal Arts- Excelsior College 2007
B.S. Criminal Justice- Excelsior College 2008
M.B.A.- California Coast University 2012
EdS- Liberty University 2014
EdD- Liberty University 2016

Miscellaneous graduate coursework from University of The Rockies and California InterContinental University (that did me absolutely NO GOOD whatsoever)
ImustStudy Wrote:If anyone has suggestions on how best to "do CCU", please let me know.

[COLOR="Navy"]It sounds like you're off to a great start. I wasn't able to take any challenge exams, however they save you a bunch of work and time. I would focus on one course at a time and knock them out quickly.

You can and will be done before you know it, trust me here! :iagree: [/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I only have 4 more classes to go until I complete my MBA at Cal Coast. Can you believe it? Wow, this is great.

ShotoJuku Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"]It sounds like you're off to a great start. I wasn't able to take any challenge exams, however they save you a bunch of work and time. I would focus on one course at a time and knock them out quickly.

You can and will be done before you know it, trust me here! :iagree: [/COLOR]
ImustStudy
----------------------------------------
A.S. Liberal Arts- Excelsior College 2007
B.S. Criminal Justice- Excelsior College 2008
M.B.A.- California Coast University 2012
EdS- Liberty University 2014
EdD- Liberty University 2016

Miscellaneous graduate coursework from University of The Rockies and California InterContinental University (that did me absolutely NO GOOD whatsoever)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prompt Engineering Course by Vanderbilt University on Coursera LevelUP 2 224 03-23-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 12 1,613 03-22-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,554 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  American Public University? nomaduser 33 2,936 03-14-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 601 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of Idaho acquiring University of Phoenix bjcheung77 10 1,243 03-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,611 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 351 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 482 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Metropolia University Common Problems Resolved mariobros1985 21 2,491 02-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: therightstuff