Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a sophia.org course be restarted after it expires?
My brother is very busy because of work. One of his sophia.org course is about to expire in 10 days (it has been delayed for 30 days) but he has basically not studied yet and the progress is almost 0.Can he study again after the course expires?I mean reset it.Clear the learning progress and learn from the beginning.

Sorry about my English. I am not a native speaker.
Yes, that's the only way to do it. You can contact help via chat and they'll reset it. He may need to wait 30 days before being allowed to redo it.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(03-23-2021, 09:07 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Yes, that's the only way to do it. You can contact help via chat and they'll reset it. He may need to wait 30 days before being allowed to redo it.

Thank you very much!
Hi! You're so sweet! 俏伊人, do the online chat, it's easier and faster than the email to Sophia's support team.
I'm not sure if they need to wait that 30 days, once the course expires, they should be able to do so right away.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-24-2021, 02:19 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hi! You're so sweet!  俏伊人, do the online chat, it's easier and faster than the email to Sophia's support team.
I'm not sure if they need to wait that 30 days, once the course expires, they should be able to do so right away.

OMG... Are you serious? Do you speak Mandarin?Where are you from?
Yup, I understand Mandarin but I am more of an ABC as I came over at a very young age. I'm from the Seattle area. My wife knows much more as she's only been in the Pacific Northwest for a little over 10, almost 11 years. Anyways, which degree are you and the brother going for again? I would recommend pacing yourself and not rushing into doing too much, especially since your brother work as well.

(03-24-2021, 03:17 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yup, I understand Mandarin but I am more of an ABC as I came over at a very young age.  I'm from the Seattle area.  My wife knows much more as she's only been in the Pacific Northwest for a little over 10, almost 11 years.  Anyways, which degree are you and the brother going for again?  I would recommend pacing yourself and not rushing into doing too much, especially since your brother work as well.

OMG....That's Amazing...I am working on BS in liberal Arts.Thank you for your advice , really!
Yes they could reset it, but you'll also have to redo all of the quizzes. I'd recommend cramping in 10 hours and get it done now than do it later.
(03-24-2021, 03:31 AM)Silvious Wrote: Yes they could reset it, but you'll also have to redo all of the quizzes. I'd recommend cramping in 10 hours and get it done now than do it later.

Actually, this is a great idea as well. I multi-task with a second monitor connected to my laptop, so I do my Sophia.org course exam on my laptop and I have the open book materials such as the pdf lesson file and the online tutorials on my second monitor. It's very easy to search for the right information. I usually skim through everything first before I do the quizzes and exams, yes, I just love their open book tests!

Yes.

They'll do it once per course and you have to start from scratch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,197 Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 7 371 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 276 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 7 6,789 03-16-2024, 06:45 PM
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,862 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,391 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 3 603 03-01-2024, 09:13 PM
  Sophia - Managerial Accounting and Lifespan chentastic 36 3,958 02-28-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: vaticidalprophet
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 9 560 02-17-2024, 01:56 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
Thumbs Up Sophia Review: Finished 6 Courses in 1 Week Ares 11 1,803 02-11-2024, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Ares