Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caribbean Immigration (Med School Discount! - Secrets - Shhh...)
I went to Porto, Portugal last year as I was wrapping up a Euro trip. That city blew my mind and I've been 17 countries over the years. There are only a handful of cities/countries I want to go back to spend more time in and Portugal is the top of the list. Knowing how cheap it is to relocate there, even for a year, really gets the creative juices flowing. I currently work remote so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
You need to check websites like Nomad Capitalist!

Caribbean nations sell citizenship for $100,000.
I'm planning to buy one soon.

I've heard that Bahamas offers 1-year free travel VISA to all visitors.
Estonia has a similar digital nomad VISA program. You can get 1-year free access to Estonia if you're an online freelancer.

So, if your job is based on internet business, you can travel to all of these countries that offer digital nomad VISA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_traveler
Yeah! I was a big international backpacker in my younger days, lived in Brazil for six months and spent another six months in the south pacific. Most of my friends are either international or vagabonds like me. I've lived in 7 states and multiple countries, it's a way of life!

My partners' job has us on lock but with the pandemic she might be a free agent soon and we'll relocate again. My backpack is my home Big Grin
Hi folks
I am looking for the link that has the Caribbean and overseas accredited medical schoosl, plus the spreadsheet link to the tuition etc.
Hey... I was going to reply to your private message, but noticed this post, here's the links to the threads:
1) My post from earlier in the week: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...o-postgrad?
2) This post also has the same link to the schools spreadsheet: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ands-UHHVI?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 3 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Dumber, MidtownNYC, SophiaPrincess
Indians (Asian) study medicine in Georgia and Ukraine. As a result of the war, many people have returned home.
------------------

[-] The following 1 user Likes akr680's post:
  • MidtownNYC
Lightbulb 
As far as I know, Paraguay has very affordable medical schools.
According to nomadcapitalist.com: "Paraguay residence requires only a $4,500 bank deposit and no minimum income if you are a citizen of one of the countries that have visa-free access to or visa on arrival for Paraguay. This includes you if you are a US, Canadian, Australian, or a New Zealand citizen."

There is also ELAM; Cuba's largest tuition-free medical school. Accommodation and board are also free.
(08-31-2022, 05:48 PM)lumina Wrote: As far as I know, Paraguay has very affordable medical schools.
According to nomadcapitalist.com: "Paraguay residence requires only a $4,500 bank deposit and no minimum income if you are a citizen of one of the countries that have visa-free access to or visa on arrival for Paraguay. This includes you if you are a US, Canadian, Australian, or a New Zealand citizen."

There is also ELAM; Cuba's largest tuition-free medical school. Accommodation and board are also free.

I believe cuba has an age limit tho. U need to be 25 years old or younger.
Nomad Capitalist will fleece you. Consult a qualified attorney in your target country.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SophiaPrincess's post:
  • Messdiener

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 873 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 31 6,837 03-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 15,337 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey GoodYellowDogs 47 14,270 02-14-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: MFG
  School of Business and Trade evaluation bjcheung77 12 1,242 01-11-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: adrian052
  Medical School, AMCAS, Prerequisites, Pass or fail, online college, etc... CanICode 22 3,347 10-18-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: CanICode
  Seeking a grad school OTmina 4 1,061 10-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Last Post: OTmina
  Chaminade University - Ed.S School Psychology program (Not online, but it's FREE !) nyvrem 9 1,203 09-02-2023, 04:19 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger
Information MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide MSK9 108 23,723 08-28-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: MSK9
  Tips for Getting Into Law School LevelUP 6 5,407 08-19-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: resistk