Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing degree at TESC
I enrolled at TESC a few years ago through the Army. Having no clue what I wanted to be when I grew up, I put down my degree goal as a BSBA - Operations Management.

Now what I've had some time to figure out some things, I've decided to go for a BA in Psychology, followed by grad school ending with a Doctorate.

My question is.. how do I change my degree plan from a BSBA to a BA? Is it as easy as e-mailing TESC and telling them to change it? Or......?
Jesse
BA, Thomas Edison State College
MS, Grand Canyon University
HawkGuy Wrote:I enrolled at TESC a few years ago through the Army. Having no clue what I wanted to be when I grew up, I put down my degree goal as a BSBA - Operations Management.

Now what I've had some time to figure out some things, I've decided to go for a BA in Psychology, followed by grad school ending with a Doctorate.

My question is.. how do I change my degree plan from a BSBA to a BA? Is it as easy as e-mailing TESC and telling them to change it? Or......?
>>

Yep. enrolled@TESC.edu Ask for a new evaluation too.
Thanks!! I just sent them an email requesting the change. Does anyone know how long it's going to take for the change to happen? I know TESC customer service isn't the best, so.......:confused:
Jesse
It can take some time...if you allow it to. I changed my degree plan about 2 months ago. 2 weeks had passed since I sent them the email. Then I called (A couple of times), and was told that it would be "flagged". After that it took 1 week. So about 3 1/2 weeks total.
A.A.S Aviation Operations (Community College of the Air Force) April 2008
B.A. in History (Thomas Edison State College) March 2009

"To achieve the possible we must attempt the impossible, to be as much as we can be then we must dream of being more."
Thanks for the info. I'll shoot them another e-mail early next week with a phone call later on in the week. I'll see if I can beat 3 1/2 weeks Rolleyes
Jesse
Cool. I hope so. I will start the clock now.Smile
A.A.S Aviation Operations (Community College of the Air Force) April 2008
B.A. in History (Thomas Edison State College) March 2009

"To achieve the possible we must attempt the impossible, to be as much as we can be then we must dream of being more."
I just checked my degree audit online and it was changed. I'm actually really impressed Smile
Jesse
HawkGuy Wrote:I just checked my degree audit online and it was changed. I'm actually really impressed Smile
I'm impressed also. My $$$$ would have been on peacefulchaos2001.
HawkGuy Wrote:I just checked my degree audit online and it was changed. I'm actually really impressed Smile
>>

I think they must have been working overtime, my degree audit was updated this week too. Big Grin
Dr. Garry Keel at TESC recently posted on the TESC Official Discussion Board that they were adding staff to help keep up with the posting of grades. I took at TECEP on 2/26 and my grade had been posted by yesterday!
[SIZE="6"]Pattie[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]CLEP:
[SIZE="1"]English Comp 101 & 102 - Analysis & Interpretation of Literature 130 & 131 - Intro to Marketing[/SIZE]
TECEP:
[SIZE="1"]Marketing Comm - PR Thought & Practice - Intro to News Reporting - Sales Management - Operations Management - Marketing Research - Business in Society[/SIZE]
DSST:
[SIZE="1"]Intro to Computers[/SIZE]
FEMA:
[SIZE="1"]12 FREE Credits![/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Associate of Science in Management, TESC - 9/17/04
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, TESC - 6/6/08

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 3,206 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,861 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 3,345 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,675 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 4,871 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 2,778 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 5,011 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 1,965 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 2,326 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 2,687 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero