Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Masters Degree Advice
Which college have Cheapest master degree??

and how much time to need for Graduation??
"Hello, Starbucks, I would like one coffee, please. And how much is it?"

A Master's degree in what? Business? Science? Psych?
Do you want CBE (pay by time) or traditional (pay by class)?
Where do you want to use the Master's degree, what country?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 5 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • akr680, Lightorb333, mohelena02, RachelB, TINASAM
@bdcmetal666, You should give us some background information so we can help you further.  So, did you finish your Bachelors in Korea or did you do an online degree somewhere else?  Have you relocated to another country on a VISA or have you remained in Korea?  I skimmed through your previous threads, it doesn't indicate you've completed your Bachelors yet, you were jumping all over the place. Here's your last post a few months ago, has anything major changed? Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid362650

Since you've gone into the 'Business' field, are good with CS/Math, and you want an extremely inexpensive Masters option, you can try going for UMPI MAOL, if you finish in 1 session, it's $2K USD, in 2 sessions $4K USD.  If you want an MBA, the HAU one is my recommendation as this would probably be your least expensive option.  However, if you just want the experience, knowledge, and need it evaluated or recognized, if ENEB/UC1 is acceptable, you can get that MBA/Masters at $300 plus about $200 in foreign academic evaluation fees.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
The cheapest Master's degree that is business-related and deep in math is this:

MSc in Financial Engineering (wqu.edu)
[-] The following 2 users Like Stanislav's post:
  • Flelm, novadar
Stanislav Wrote:The cheapest Master's degree that is business-related and deep in math is this:

MSc in Financial Engineering (wqu.edu)

Oh yeah, I forgot about this, especially since you're familiar with CS/Math, it's a great option if you can pass that entrance exam!  You may want to review this thread, I recommended it to this person (their daughter actually): Advice for my 17 year old daughter with over 100 credits done... Computer/IT Focused. (degreeforum.net)

And then there is Nations University, Masters, it's free depending on where you are.  If you are in South Korea, there will be a fee, if you're in a developing country outside of the 35 listed, it'll be FREE.  I'm not sure if you're into religion or not, but the cost is very affordable. Any Online Free Master Degree? (degreeforum.net)

Edit to add: Oh one more, you may want to take a look at University of the People, their Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT). Even though there is a fee for this, it's extremely affordable. If you can get scholarships, you can technically have it all paid for. Good luck with this one as well as the WQU option.

(10-27-2022, 12:06 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @bdcmetal666, You should give us some background information so we can help you further.  So, did you finish your Bachelors in Korea or did you do an online degree somewhere else?  Have you relocated to another country on a VISA or have you remained in Korea?  I skimmed through your previous threads, it doesn't indicate you've completed your Bachelors yet, you were jumping all over the place. Here's your last post a few months ago, has anything major changed? Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid362650

Since you've gone into the 'Business' field, are good with CS/Math, and you want an extremely inexpensive Masters option, you can try going for UMPI MAOL, if you finish in 1 session, it's $2K USD, in 2 sessions $4K USD.  If you want an MBA, the HAU one is my recommendation as this would probably be your least expensive option.  However, if you just want the experience, knowledge, and need it evaluated or recognized, if ENEB/UC1 is acceptable, you can get that MBA/Masters at $300 plus about $200 in foreign academic evaluation fees.

I am probably reviving an old thread here, but do you know if ENEB/UC1 accepts UoPeople bachelors for their Masters Program?

Someone on reddit mentioned this: [color=var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)]ENEB Business School accepts UoPeople for MA and MBA studies. They're supposedly partnered with Universidad Isabel I so a UoPeople degree might be accepted there if you try. Source. https://www.reddit.com/r/UoPeople/commen..._is_legit/
[/color]
But there is no credibility to that since I have not found any official info regarding that.

Currently I am doing UoPeople BS.CS degree which I thought I could use for ENEB/UC1 masters program, but back then ( a year ago), everyone was saying that they do not accept degrees from NA universities. Has that changed?
Cause I'd rather avoid spending more money for another BS. CS degree at UMPI if that is the case.

Just as a note, the knowledge is not important for me because I am already a software developer with many years of experience, and the degree is just a tool to me for immigration and employment purposes.
@ecdw94, ENEB doesn't require a prior Bachelors, it's a recommendation though.  I've had people who have X years of experience and 'some' college credit, such as a year or two.  They've been accepted on a few 'combination' of factors, don't let the lack of an undergrad degree stop you. I suggest completing your UoP BSCS first, or at the very least, work on that as your main goal, then work towards ENEB as your secondary goal.  Below is a reply to a PM I had a couple of days ago, they don't have a Bachelors...

bjcheung77 Wrote:
Member Wrote:Hello, thank you very much for your great contributions to the forum. I read a lot and always find your answers wonderful. Thanks to you, I came across Eneb, and for that, I'm grateful. I took advantage of the special offer and bought two programs (MBA + 3 Master) Big Grin I want to start with an MBA first. Let's see how long it takes me, and then I'll pursue the remaining Master's degrees. Do you have any other tips I can follow, or should I?

Oh, by the way, I'm [an international student], and I've been in a leadership position for 7 years, which helped me start the Eneb program without a bachelor's degree.

Pace yourself on the courses, you don't need to rush, the only thing you should complete are the graded assignments/written work.  The rest is for learning/knowledge and you use the quizzes too, you don't have to do all of them.  Just the graded assignments/written work is all you need... Good luck, have fun!

Which university and fastest get master degree.
Which degree is fastest and how much take time?
Your best option right now would be the UMPI MAOL that can be done in two sessions for exactly $4300 USD. Controversial option, ENEB MBA/Masters combo, can be done in 4-5 months, under $600 with foreign evaluation included in the pricing...

(11-16-2023, 10:25 PM)bdcmetal666 Wrote: Which university and fastest get master degree.
Which degree is fastest and how much take time?

ENEB for only 1month +

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LLB degree for Australia Atoshi 14 518 8 hours ago
Last Post: Leedeedee
  TESU - Exploring Degree Options with Tuition Assistance Lightorb333 8 288 04-20-2024, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Lightorb333
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 746 04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax
  best MBA/Masters in Finance programs after UMPI? CFPhopeful 7 497 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mjake260
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 694 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 389 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,327 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 3,135 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  MAOL Advice - UMPI/Brandman ashkir 13 2,380 02-26-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: KSoul
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 16,119 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac