Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a BIG thanks to all the helpers on here
I wasn't sure where to post this thread, so here it is...

I got my degrees in the mail recently. I started off two years ago and took a big break last year, but finished it all off at the turn of this hectic year. I frequented these forums from time to time for help, although I only posted a couple of times (I mostly searched for answers). In any case, I want to thank all of those helpers that answered people's questions and allowed me to learn the system and whatnot. I got a BS in Aviation Flight Technology and an AS in Business Admin from TESU. Thanks a million to all of those that help and support all the newbies. This forum is an amazing resource full of good people with a positive and uplifting energy--it doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. So, thank you so much (you know who you are)!!!

Lastly, I found it odd that even though they sent a letter saying that they (TESU) do not post the major on the diploma, my BS omitted the major, but the AS had it on the diploma. It would've been nice to have the major on the BS diploma. Oh well.
[-] The following 8 users Like NoThesis's post:
  • allvia, cerich67, eriehiker, Merlin, Muldoon, rachel83az, ss20ts, TwinMom
Congrats on your graduation!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • NoThesis
(10-09-2020, 03:09 PM)NoThesis Wrote: I wasn't sure where to post this thread, so here it is...

I got my degrees in the mail recently. I started off two years ago and took a big break last year, but finished it all off at the turn of this hectic year. I frequented these forums from time to time for help, although I only posted a couple of times (I mostly searched for answers). In any case, I want to thank all of those helpers that answered people's questions and allowed me to learn the system and whatnot. I got a BS in Aviation Flight Technology and an AS in Business Admin from TESU. Thanks a million to all of those that help and support all the newbies. This forum is an amazing resource full of good people with a positive and uplifting energy--it doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. So, thank you so much (you know who you are)!!!

Lastly, I found it odd that even though they sent a letter saying that they (TESU) do not post the major on the diploma, my BS omitted the major, but the AS had it on the diploma. It would've been nice to have the major on the BS diploma. Oh well.

Congrats!
DBA Student at South College starting in October 2022, Target finish date May 2024

Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022

MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022

BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021

Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000

Thanks Degreeforum!
[-] The following 1 user Likes cerich67's post:
  • NoThesis
Yay! NoThesis! Congrats, that's great news! The TESU BS Aviation Flight Technology degree program sounds really cool!
Again, good job, now the most important question is... what's the next degree? hahaha... <my pathetic attempt to be funny>
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • NoThesis
Congrats!
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • NoThesis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all science helpers RBOWMAN 1 951 11-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku