Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheapest online masters degree under 12 months
6k USD. Masters in Marketing, or a Masters in Design.

Validated by the the University of the Creative Arts

https://lsdmlondon.com/courses/masters-marketing/

https://lsdmlondon.com/courses/masters-design/

Cheapest Masters program I've found so far. Apart from the ENEB program.
[-] The following 3 users Like nyvrem's post:
  • Pikachu, rachel83az, warriortaupou
(09-11-2020, 02:13 AM)Thorne Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 02:02 AM)Cofffeee Wrote: As i understood from other thread. ENEB will not be even considered for evaluation by WES Canada and other evaluation agencies since its not state recognized degree.

Jury's out on other evaluation agencies, but iirc Canadian immigration wants WES.
The only utility ENEB might have is if OP can finish it before the end of 2020 and use it for entry into a non North American Master's program (you never know, some places are very open to accepting foreign credits, like plenty of places in Europe plus Russia, Australia, most of Central & South America, etc), but it's a gamble because...well to be frank, I haven't found a cheap DL degree that can be done in 12 months or less in Europe.
@OP, you can look at Walden or NAU, those are the ones that are probably best suited for what you're looking at, not sure which is cheaper. If you really want to prioritize cheap and are okay rolling the dice on an NA program in the US, you can look at Ashworth College -- $2500 per term and self-paced.
I am considering NAU. I will be applying soon and I really hope I get in. Their IT masters program looks perfect.
Great keep us updated. It will help someone too one day if you tell how the programm is going
If you want to use your degree for immigration in 1 year, I don't think rolling the dice on NA or ENEB is a great idea. I think your best option, as others said, is other US RA self-paced degrees. The NAU degree, if you can do it full time, would probably be one of the least expensive.

https://nau.edu/online/master-computer-i...nology-pl/
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
[-] The following 1 user Likes posabsolute's post:
  • ss20ts
As far as I know, Canadian Immigration Services don't like degrees earned through distance learning.

London Metropolitan University - Master's degree in IT
1-year part time, distance learning, $6k

https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/courses/post...ing---msc/
(09-11-2020, 09:21 AM)nomaduser Wrote: As far as I know, Canadian Immigration Services don't like degrees earned through distance learning.

London Metropolitan University - Master's degree in IT
1-year part time, distance learning, $6k

https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/courses/post...ing---msc/

How would they know if you earned a degree through distance learning? The degree doesn't say it was earned through distance learning. Distance and remote learning is HUGE right now due to COVID. Most public schools in my state are using some version of distance or remote learning right now. Same with colleges. We've had several colleges already shutdown the campus for the fall semester and send everyone home to finish the semester via distance learning. Even Harvard is doing this semester 100% via distance learning including the medical school.
To add , Canada offers distance learning for international students who are supposed to be attending Universities in Canada but stuck in their countries.
The point being, probably OP should check with immigration if distance degrees are received appropriately, immigration is not the same as studying in Canada and they can easily ask you how you got your degree, try lying on an immigration application and see where it gets you. It's a ranking system with it's own rules, and you should be certain that your degree help you accumulate enough points.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
(09-11-2020, 11:23 AM)posabsolute Wrote: The point being, probably OP should check with immigration if distance degrees are received appropriately, immigration is not the same as studying in Canada and they can easily ask you how you got your degree, try lying on an immigration application and see where it gets you. It's a ranking system with it's own rules, and you should be certain that your degree help you accumulate enough points.

The OP didn't say they were looking for a degree in Canada. They are looking for a degree that Canada will accept. Two different things. No one said anything about lying on an immigration paperwork.
Every educational document must go through evaluation before submission for any application. Evaluation agencies are well aware of the standing of each institution and offered degrees by it - distance or not. If evaluation agencies dont question if the degree was obtained online or other way- means it doesnt really affect evaluation of this degree.
Meaning it doesnt make difference for candidates status for immigration purposes. The institutions accreditation is real factor which matters in this situation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 281 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Czech 100% online MBA and DBA for 3k/5k David1477 7 291 03-25-2024, 08:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 268 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 491 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,615 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 264 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,095 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 23 14,272 03-03-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 2,973 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  Master's in Security Management CBE Online Jeff7 8 494 02-27-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone