Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Basket Weaver!
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Congratulations Lee to you and your family on your retirement from the United States Air Force - Thank You for serving our nation!!

Congrats also for nearing the completion of your MBA with CCU too!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
You must be pretty damn OLD to be retiring. :eek: I know where you can get a good deal on walkers.... hilarious
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Lee,

Congratulations,
Thank you and happy retirement!

Mike
Congrats Lee.

I wish I was in your shoes,,, errr, ummm, combat boots. Smile

Thanks for your service.
ImustStudy
----------------------------------------
A.S. Liberal Arts- Excelsior College 2007
B.S. Criminal Justice- Excelsior College 2008
M.B.A.- California Coast University 2012
EdS- Liberty University 2014
EdD- Liberty University 2016

Miscellaneous graduate coursework from University of The Rockies and California InterContinental University (that did me absolutely NO GOOD whatsoever)
Congratulations Lee, and from one Air Force NCO to another, thank you for your service. Enjoy your retirement; you've earned it.

Jason <- 9 years down, ??? to go Big Grin
Pursuing B.S. in Liberal Studies through Excelsior
A.A.S. in Allied Health, Community College of the Air Force
A.A.S. in Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force

Abnormal Psychology (B)
ECE Gerontology (B)
Drug & Alcohol Abuse (57 - A)
Here's to Your Health (58 - A)
Intro Sociology (71)

Awaiting scores:
ECE Ethics
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Congratulations on your retirement Lee and thank you for all the years of service![/SIZE]
Kate
BS Psychology
Hi Lee,
Thank you for your years of service! Congratulations on your retirement! Big Grin
Dawn
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Thanks to all for the kind words. I am in a hotel in London right now awaiting our flight back to the States tomorrow morning.

I had a retirement ceremony...with cake...and went down to the pub afterwards with my friends. The time I served was wrought with many challenges and great memories, I'm sure to miss it but it has been time to be move on for several years now. I look forward to doing something new, challenging and being able to have more time for my family...we'll see if these lofty goals can all be accomplished or not; I think I can do it.

I passed the last three finals and now just have to write 8 essays. I will finish with 11 A's and 2 B's...I think that will work out to honours.

Thanks again to all, I'll be sure to catch up when I get settled in. Regards, Lee (Mr.) Lee

P.S. Kiwi...I bet you know where to get ALL the old folks stuff.... Do you have any laying around that aren't worn out yet? Big Grin
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]